Make a difference every day – Become a Live In Care Assistant
Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve brightened up someone’s day – especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. Athena Care are on the hunt for warm and kind people like you to join our amazing team of live in care assistants. You will be supporting one of our clients in her home in Woodhouse, Leicestershire (LE12).
This package has an ongoing live in rota based as 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off per month. A live in care role requires you to stay and live within the client’s home for your agreed rota. You must be comfortable being around dogs as the client has small dog.
You will be provided your own suitable and private room and have adequate breaks each day. You will be required to provide your own food for this package of care as the client is on a liquid nutrition plan.
You will be required to travel to Leicester for training. Telephone interviews will be arranged.
Job role and duties will include
Communication and Record keeping
Assisting to attend social activities/ appointments
So, what are we looking for?
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
• Caring, compassionate and a good listener
• An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
• Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
• Able to access a vehicle (or – depending on where you’re based – willing to use public transport)
And what are the benefits of working with Athena Care?
• Comprehensive training and ongoing support – We’re with you every step of the way
• The opportunity to progress your career with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Asos, Mothercare and Pizza Express
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Live In Care Assistant at Athena Care.
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Athena Care is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply
Job Summary Job Title: Male Support Worker Location: Sherborne Contract: Full time, part time & Relief Hours: Up to 39...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Care Worker Location: Hillingdon and surrounding areas. Immediate Start! CCS Homecare Services are supporting the UK NHS to...Apply For This Job
Make a difference every day – Become a Care Assistant! Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that...Apply For This Job
We are a registered care and support charity that offers services to just over 6000 people within the Midlands. These...Apply For This Job
You’ll be part of a caring, supportive team with exciting career development opportunities, and flexible full and part-time hours, when...Apply For This Job