DCC Management Services Limited
The Lexmark Sales Specialist is the link between our Commercial department, Vendor and our Sales teams. The purpose of the role is to drive sales activity within our B2B, Etail and Retail database, boosting GP by calling customers, coordinating promotions and call out days for the division / products which they are responsible for.
* Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with Lexmark and Exertis
* Educating and training our sales teams to ensure they are up to date on pricing, deals and new technologies in the products you are responsible
* Planning, prioritising and coordinating call out days and promos to drive sales floor activity in agreement with the BM and sales managers
* Managing and leading call out days and promos by providing a presence, a focus and regular feedback to sales teams on activity against targets
* Training all new starters in the sales teams about the core technologies, specifications and selling points of the products for which they are responsible
* Identifying areas for development within the sales teams to improve product knowledge or sales ability of the products in their remit
* Coordinating on-going vendor training to meet the needs of the sales teams and new starters
* Ensuring all pricing and stock information on the system is accurate and up to date for their products
* Supporting the BM / PM to manage aged stock
* Demonstrating expert product knowledge and keeping up to date with new technologies and developments in the market they operate in
* Being aware of trends and market changes and how they may impact on business
* Building strong relationships with stakeholders in Sales, Commercial and Purchasing to ensure that communications and relations between the departments are effective
* Supporting the management of Vendor Bids within the business unit
* Effectively presenting to small groups using a variety of presentation methods to maintain group focus and demonstrating an awareness of audience engagement
* Using internal systems to track performance
* First point of escalation to all product related queries for your brand.
* Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
* A proven track record of out-going tele-sales.
* A proven track record of building relationships in sales or in a similar role.
* Able to communicate effectively with key people at your brand and customers on a regular basis
* Proven experience of achievement in a target driven environment
* Organisation skills – able to plan and prioritise own time and be pro-active and self-motivated
* Ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders, individuals and groups, at all levels.
* Willingness to travel occasionally to all Exertis locations to facilitate learning and development interventions as required.
* Pro-active and determined
* Sales experience
* Winning mentality
* Great telephone manner
* Relationship Management
We are the UK's largest IT distributor who grow year on year, enabling personal development and career advancement for our employees. With an award-winning Learning & Development department, we offer the opportunity for Exertis employees to expand their skills and experience in order to reach their higher goals.
Our Snetterton office is only a 20 minute drive away from Norwich (and in the opposite direction to the traffic!) plus we provide free parking alongside our usual Exertis benefits, including:
* Standard 4% pension
* Healthcare cash plan
* 23 days holiday PLUS bank holidays per year
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Staff purchases on salary sacrifice
We seek experienced telesales professionals with a demonstrable record of 3+ years in software, services or membership sales. The QCS...Apply For This Job
Blind Sales Advisor – £50,000 + earnings p/a Flexible Hours to suit you – Full and Part-Time Imagine working for...Apply For This Job
Sales Enquiry Manager Salary: Competitive Benefits: We offer an employee benefits package including training, development, employee discounts, healthcare and much...Apply For This Job
Have you been thinking about getting into sales or even starting your own business, but don’t know what product or...Apply For This Job
Group1 Automotive Car Sales Executive Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced...Apply For This Job