Jeremy Leaf & Co. are looking for a Lettings Administrator to join their team at their busy North London office.
Job Title: Lettings Administrator
Location: North London
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum depending on experience
Jeremy Leaf & Co. offer unbiased, independent advice combined with unrivalled local knowledge and ability to manage expectations. Our level of personal service, experience and flair for achieving the best possible terms, whether selling or renting existing or brand-new properties, allows us to guide clients confidently through the property maze.
We are looking for an experienced Lettings Administrator with good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
Lettings Administrator / Property Manager – Key Responsibilities:
– Checking necessary paperwork is in place for all properties and tenants in line with government regulations
– Preparation of ASTs
– Registering deposits
– Booking inventories and checkouts
Accuracy is essential
– Dealing with property maintenance issues
– Liaising with landlords, tenants and workpeople to arrange repairs and finance
– Carrying out property inspections (on hold during pandemic)
– Liaising with solicitors/insurance companies re evictions (on occasion)
– Court attendance on behalf of landlord (rare)
– You would also be required to carry out the occasional property viewing or valuation
This is a demanding role requiring a person with patience and efficiency.
You would be based in a small, friendly office environment where Covid-19 safety measures are in place.
To submit your CV for this exciting Lettings Administrator opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
Circle Health is a company that runs hospitals and health services in the UK. We were founded in 2004, and...Apply For This Job
At Cargiant we have a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and driven individual wanting to progress into a career in...Apply For This Job
As an administrator within the timesheet team you are to assist the business manager in the effective and efficient processing...Apply For This Job
Based: Stafford Hours: 37.5 Monday – Friday – 9am-5.30pm (1-hour lunch break) Salary: £19,570 per annum About Us TopCashback is...Apply For This Job
Davies Turner has an exciting opportunity for an Import Coordinator to join their team based in Coleshill. Job Title: Import...Apply For This Job