Adullam Homes are looking for a Learning & Engagement Coordinator to join their team based in Bolton.
Job Title: Learning & Engagement Coordinator
Salary: £21,315 per annum following successful 6 month probationary period
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8 to 4 and 10 to 6 alternative weeks, and some evening and weekend work to cover meetings and activities
Learning & Engagement Coordinator – About Us:
As a values-based organisation, all employees contribute to the maintenance and development of our values, culture, and ethos by articulating and demonstrating them to build a staff culture where every person feels empowered and valued. We have recently been re-awarded the Investors in People Silver award.
Adullam was formed in 1972 and we are a not for profit organisation working in the community with vulnerable and excluded people from a diverse range of backgrounds providing support through a variety of high-quality housing, support, and advice services.
Learning & Engagement Coordinator – The Role:
The main purpose of the Learning & Engagement Co-ordinator role to coordinate, develop, deliver, review and evaluate learning and development programmes to facilitate the acquisition of new skills and capabilities of the Associations service users enabling them to secure future work either internal or external to the Association.
Building on the strengths of individuals, families, partner agencies and communities Adullam aims to deliver a flexible and innovative asset based approach to reduce and prevent homelessness in Bolton, improving outcomes intervention.
The primary purpose of the project is to provide accommodation based, housing related support to adults 18 – 65 to develop skills to maintain their tenancies and lead independent lives.
Learning & Engagement Coordinator – You:
– To be successful in this role as a Learning & Engagement Co-ordinator you will have previous experience in delivering group and one to one activities in a learning environment
– You will have the ability to use creative learning / engagement methods and the ability to engage and motivate people with complex needs
– You will also need to possess good written and verbal communication skills, IT skills, together with great organisational and time management abilities
– Above all, you will be committed to achieving great positive outcomes for our clients
– As the role covers multiple sites within Bolton, you will require a full, clean driving licence and access to a vehicle for business travel
Learning & Engagement Coordinator – Benefits:
If you’re the kind of person who can relate to our values of “integrity and fairness, valuing the individual and striving for excellence” and can help others to help themselves, you’ll gain a great deal from working with us. In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
– Salary rising to £21,315 after successful probation period
– 5 weeks’ holiday (excluding bank holidays) rising to 6 weeks after service
– 2 additional days’ holiday per year available based on attendance
– Westfield Heath Cash Plan
– Death in service policy
– Pension scheme
– Enhanced sick pay
– Maternity pay and paternity pay
The closing date is 9am, Thursday 29th October 2020.
To submit your CV for this exciting Learning & Engagement Coordinator opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ today! To strengthen your application for this role please include a covering letter / paragraph explaining how you meet the role criteria.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
At Adullam we celebrate diversity and offer opportunities for all – the only difference we see is the difference you can make.
Please note, we do not accept applications via agencies
Care Assistant When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that...Apply For This Job
About The Role **Full time, days only** Calling all people who are kind, caring and want to make a difference...Apply For This Job
Agincare are now recruiting for Care Assistants to work alongside our NHS Projects, helping people return home after they leave...Apply For This Job
Care Assistant You will need to be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle as you will...Apply For This Job
Job title: Court Manager Location: General Johnson Court, Waynefleet Place, Winchester , SO22 4DB Hours: Part Time, 32 Hours per...Apply For This Job