o Reviewing and analysing requirement documents ensuring business and
technical requirements are fully understood
o Author systems test cases and produce acceptance test documentation
to a high-quality standard based on the specifications
o Taking ownership of software/systems testing plans to create and
execute on a full coverage test plan including all use cases,
system interfaces and unit tests
o Work closely with developers during development and deployment
o Reviewing operation setup for reliability and redundancy
* Execution and tracking
o Report defects accurately and manage through to successful
resolution via Jira
o Design and implement automated testing where possible
o Work with developers to implement unit tests at the component level
o Implementation of automated systems to ensure data integrity across
o Work with our operations team to ensure active notification of
o Estimate own tasks accurately, in order to facilitate successful
* 3 years experience of software testing within a software development team
* Experience with all aspects of the testing lifecycle and experience
creating and maintaining automated tests
* 2:1 or higher in a strong technical degree
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Experienced writing and testing front-end web apps (Node.js, React,
* Experienced writing and testing Python
* Experience of using JIRA or similar bug lifecycle software testing tools
* Experience in Functional, Regression, Integration and User Acceptance
* Some experience with Salesforce configuration and scripting
* Experience working with payment systems
* Experience working with multiple vendor integrations
* Competitive salary.
* EMI share option scheme.
* Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance.
* Life insurance of four times salary.
* 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
* Free refreshments and weekly company lunch
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* The opportunity to join a friendly, motivated group of people who are all
very excited about the StarLeaf journey.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Founded in 2008, StarLeaf enables seamless collaboration through intelligently
engineered, reliable meeting room systems, superior video conferencing, and
We have been recognised as a visionary in the Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for
Meeting Solutions and as one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK by
The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
Our culture is built on collaboration, inclusion, creativity and support. This
permeates everything we do, across all our teams and operations. We believe
everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and that everyone should
be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single permanent StarLeaf
employee becomes a shareholder through the company s share option scheme.
StarLeaf requires a software and systems tester to ensure the robustness of a
new system implementation spanning our own existing platform, third-party SaaS
and new software components in an exciting project, at the fore-front of
development at StarLeaf. Reporting to the project manager and working alongside
developers, you would be responsible for owning the testing plan and quality
assurance of integrating and maintaining these systems.
Show moreShow less
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters...Apply For This Job
IN-HOME USAGE TESTER (Product Tester from Home) Presently we’re recruiting Product Testers (from home) in most of the United Kingdom...Apply For This Job
*CURRENT EMPLOYEES: Please clickhere to be redirected to the internal career site. Job Description We are looking for a new...Apply For This Job
Sony Pictures Entertainment s UK People & Organisation team is currently looking for an experienced Benefits Coordinator to support with...Apply For This Job
Who we are: VMS (Fleet Management) Ltd is a forward-thinking fleet management and contract hire company with facilities throughout the...Apply For This Job