At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an
impact on the world of technology.
Our team s job is to manage customer design environments, some on premise a
most in the cloud. This is a short-term position to help the team close out on
a backlog of work before the year end.
This could include scripting, documentation, managing infrastructure with
Ansible, and upgrading of Linux environments in the cloud. The candidate will
likely do a series of 2-3 week projects, instead of one large project.
May vary depending on candidate s capability. There are a variety of
* Scripting, either creating new scripts or enhancing existing scripts
* Upgrading of Linux environments
* Running Ansible playbooks to create new environments
* EDA tool installation
* Documentation of existing technologies
* BS in Engineering, CS, Math, Physics
* Several years of experience managing a Linux environment
* Scripting in Bash, Python or Perl
* Experience writing and maintaining documentation in a wiki
* Ability to work independently under a Technical Lead s supervision
* Experience working in a public cloud is preferred
* Experience writing Ansible playbooks
* Experience using Cloud API s and/or RESTful API s
* Experience in an IC design/EDA environment
We re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can t.
Show moreShow less
IT Application Development & ETL Manager Location – This position can be based out of our Burton or Bury office....Apply For This Job
IntroductionAt IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult....Apply For This Job
Scrum Master & Agile Coach 20000M2N English Scrum Master and Agile Coach This is an opportunity to join a high...Apply For This Job
Are you looking to build a career in IT and Cyber Security and have no or very limited experience? If...Apply For This Job
Hanover Displays is looking for an IT Manager. If you previously applied for this role in June, please do not...Apply For This Job