Our people love the exciting and meaningful work they do, the cutting-edge
resources and technology they have access to, the benefits we offer and the
great community we ve built. Want to join them?
Consultant Data Scientist The Job
As a Consultant Data Scientist in Kainos, you ll be responsible for leading
teams and developing high quality solutions that use AI and ML technologies to
delight our customers and impact the lives of users worldwide. It s a fast-
paced environmentso it is important for you to make sound, reasoned decisions.
You ll do this whilst learning about new technologies and approaches, with
talented colleagues that will help you to learn, develop and grow. As the
technical leader in the team, you will also interact with customers, share
knowledge and mentor those around you.
* A minimum of a 2.1 degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Data
Science, Statistics or in a similar highly quantitative field.
* A proven ability to solve complex problems with demonstrable ability to
learn new business concepts and domains quickly.
* Expertise in developing models in languages including Python/R
* Expertise using machine learning libraries (e.g. scikit-learn, caret,
* Significant experience in cleansing, filtering and re-factoring complex
data from different sources (including non-traditional data sources).
* Expertise of working with Relational databases, NoSQL and various
* Experience in delivering AI/ML projects to production through leadership
and mentoring of junior team members
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead client projects and
establish requirements in non-technical language.
* An advanced degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational
Research, Statistics or in a similar highly quantitative field.
* Multiple examples of delivering data science projects and predictive
solutions to live in an industry production environment.
* Experience of containerisation and cloud deployment.
* Experience of Deep Learning Architectures (e.g. MLP, RNN, CNN)
* Determined you re flexible and overcome obstacles to get the j
done to achieve personal and team goals.
* Creative you actively look for better ways to do things using the
latest AI technologies to find fresh solutions to complex problems
* Honest always constructive when giving or receiving feedback, being
transparent and truthful when dealing with others
* Respectful you treat others as you would like to be treated being
encouraging, accepting and supportive to everyone you deal with
* Cooperative you share information, knowledge and experience,
understanding the mutual benefits of team working
Show moreShow less
Location(s) UK-London Job ID 2020-64389 Schedule Type Full Time Level Vice President Function(s) Software Engineer Region EMEA Division Engineering Business...Apply For This Job
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities...Apply For This Job
Technical_Consultant About_Us Aptean is a private-equity backed software company that connects companies in specific industries with specialized software solutions. In...Apply For This Job
Company description: Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. The following information provides an overview of the skills, qualities, And_Qualifications_Needed_For_This_Role....Apply For This Job
Streetbees is building the world’s platform for human intelligence; we connect major brands and agencies (our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo,...Apply For This Job