Key Account Manager
We Are Car Benefit Solutions
Car Benefit Solutions is the leading provider of Employee Car Ownership Schemes in the UK, delivering complete solutions that span consultancy and scheme design through to implementation and fleet management. We have a strong client base in Automotive and Corporate sectors, working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise dealerships.
Position: Key Account Manager
Location: Field Based Midlands Region
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Mon – Fri 9-5
Salary: £42,500 + Sales Incentive £10,000 pa
Benefits: 25 days’ holiday plus buy/sell policy of up to 5 days, BUPA – Private medical insurance, Sponsored car schemes, 5% contributory pension scheme, Medicash (Subsidised dental, optical and alternative therapies), Death in service insurance
This is a home based role with field activity (this is limited due to the current climate so most interaction will be virtually). The key clients for this role are based predominantly in the Midlands Region so anyone not living in this area will need to factor in travel when this resumes.
To ensure that CBS are the number one choice for all stakeholders of employee car ownership schemes including Brand Partner, Group Customer and Group Employee.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing key accounts in a field based role and be able to demonstrate a proven track record in the achievement of targets in a competitive marketplace and adopting a financial and commercial approach. You must be a strategic thinker, present yourself in a professional and credible manner and possess the gravitas to speak to senior level clients. You will be competent in the use of CRM systems and be able to produce and interpret commercial reports.
– Ensure each Key Account Group plan and strategy is visible, understood and fully supported each relevant Regional Manager, Dealer Scheme Manager and the wider business.
– Ensure all CRM fields are accurately populated, audited and updated accordingly, including but not limited to contact details, job roles, marketing preferences, scheme quirks, eligibility, Group and site employee numbers, company car drivers, marketing preferences and opportunities.
– Conduct meticulous planning prior to any Network engagement with existing designated customers, ensuring any on site interaction is value adding to Employers and their respective Employee communities, whilst complementing the CBS and Brand Partner strategies.
– Identify and build long term relationships with key decision makers at Dealer Group Head Office level.
– Ensure a coherent strategy exists to engage contractually with regionally designated Dealer Groups where a company contract is not in place.
– Monitor and drive forward incremental growth by providing Dealer Groups with measured assistance on how CBS schemes can commercially assist them achieve their goals and targets.
– Ensure specific quarterly strategies are implemented within all designated Groups.
– Actively and clearly communicate the features and benefits of CBS products, making full use of company approved marketing materials.
– Embrace and share best practice across all business functions.
– Equip all Dealer Groups with the relevant knowledge, skills and materials to enable CBS products to be made available to eligible Employees.
– Keep the Operations Manager (Key Accounts) fully informed of all discussions, agreed objectives and developments with Dealer Groups without undue delay.
– Execute weekly and monthly reporting disciplines in an accurate and timely manner.
– Provide real time feedback to the Operations Manager (Key Accounts) on both market trends and Group activity with all CBS products.
– Promote and comply with all company minimum standards as detailed in the company handbook and other relevant policies and procedures.
– Attend Network Development Team meetings alongside any other relevant meetings on and off site.
– Work on key projects as assigned ensuring delivery timescales and objectives are achieved.
– Educated to GCSE Level including English and Mathematics (Essential)
– Degree educated (Desirable)
– Business development related training or qualification (Desirable)
– Finance related training or qualification (Desirable)
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
– Target and results driven approach
– Meticulous planner
– Strategic thinker
– Financial and commercial awareness
– Organised and efficient in all areas of record keeping, report writing and planning
– Ability to produce accurate and commercially beneficial reports
– Interpretation of data skills
– Team player
– Ability to build relationships up to Board Level
– Previous retail automotive experience
– IT literate including in the use of MS Office and CRM
– Exemplary presentation skills
– Previous experience in a field based role
– Ability to work in line with CBS Core Values of pride, integrity, accountability, continuous improvement and enjoyment
– Automotive commercial knowledge (Desirable)
– Up to date industry knowledge (Desirable)
You may have experience of the following: Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Account Management, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Account Executive, Client Relationship Management, Relationship Management, Customer Service, New Business Development, Field Sales, etc
Due to continued rapid expansion we are looking to recruit an experienced National Account Manager to join our sales team....Apply For This Job
Company CCTV Monitoring Limited is a leading provider of bespoke CCTV systems and monitoring services to the UK construction industry....Apply For This Job
Kitchen Designer (self-employed) Location: Bristol area Realistic OTE: circa £40 – £70k per annum. Working Hours: Flexible Hammonds, the UK’s...Apply For This Job
Utilita – Field Sales Representative Come and join Utilita where success is rewarded, and earning potential is unlimited. Sales representatives...Apply For This Job
We are recruiting goal orientated, motivated individuals to join our fun and lively team in London. If you have a...Apply For This Job
Director of Business Development and Training Services We are seeking to appoint a Director of Business Development and Training Services...Apply For This Job