BJF have an exciting opportunity for an IT Systems Manager.
We are looking for an IT professional, who will take responsibility for all aspects of IT and become the boards trusted expert in transforming our business technology.
This is a brand new role within BJF where the incoming IT manager will be able to make a real difference by leading digital transformational change across all our systems and business including the opportunity to oversee a number of key changes as the company looks to invest significantly in its IT systems and software.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Management of all aspects of Information Technology including overseeing the company’s current external IT Support Providers to ensure a best in class service.
* Manage and make recommendations for developing the company’s technology goals and I.T strategy. This will include monitoring ad-hoc issues and long-term implementation projects.
* Implement and support the agreed IT Strategy across all systems.
* Development and Implementation of software throughout the business working with various divisional leads and external software companies.
* Liaise with our external IT providers to monitor their performance and attend review meetings.
* Manage and oversee the entire IMS system ensuring that documents are regularly updated and support ISO audits each year.
* Manage and maintain the existing IT Assets ensuring that regular audits are taking place.
* Work with department / divisional stakeholders to ascertain their IT needs and how the company can meet these either through training or investment.
* Proven experience working in an IT environment.
* Previous experience leading transformational change in a similar environment
* Able to identify IT trends and make recommendations for technology improvements
* Key working knowledge of Office 365 including Sharepoint would be beneficial
* Strong I.T and customer service skills
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Ability to work self-sufficiently and to deadlines
* Windows 10 experience
* Office 365 and Sharepoint
* A full driving licence
Salary dependant on skills and experience,Company Car/Car Allowance, Private Health Cover, Employee Benefits Platform.
Closing date for applications: Friday 17th July
No Agencies Please
Location:Bristol, Nationwide availability Business Development Manager – Retail, Hospitality and Facilities Management, will have direct reporting line to the Head...Apply For This Job
Thomas Sanderson are going through a period of sustained growth and are looking for Surveyor / Installer / Fitters of...Apply For This Job
Trainee Installation Engineer ASAP START Alloa Office Location I-Mist is a proven success in the UK & Canada and are...Apply For This Job
Experienced Shuttering Formwork Carpenters & Strikers required to start immediately in the Aylesbury Estate , Southwark, SE5 0AJ. You must...Apply For This Job
Joining nmcn will open a door full of opportunities, where our people are nurtured for success and empowered to build...Apply For This Job
Site Manager (Refurbishment, Refit and Passive Fire Protection) Novus Property Solutions are a dynamic, award winning property maintenance, refurbishment and...Apply For This Job