Internal Sales Executive / Sales Development Representative
Location: Aylesbury/Home based
Good Basic salary plus excellent bonus and benefits package
Looking for a great internal sales role? Esri UK are looking for an internet savvy Sales Development Representative to help us grow our business. If you are ambitious with good communications skills, then we would love to hear from you.
We are a thriving company that offers its employees the security of working for a financially sound, market-leading, mapping technology company. We encourage collaboration and truly value the individual contributions each person makes, rewarding them with a generous bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package.
Working for us as an internal Sales Development Representative, your key responsibilities would be to:
* Generate business opportunities, following our proven processes to identify new business accounts
* Identify and research companies we should target
* Proactively develop and use alternative methods of approach to gain new leads, including LinkedIn, email and telephone campaigns methods
* Promote Esri UK webinars and sales and marketing campaigns, ensuring we maximize their potential
* Work with our sales managers to prioritize companies to approach
* Be the “face” of our live chat, quickly responding to all enquiries and actively listening to determine customer needs
We are keen to consider candidates with a range of experience, however, ideally you would be looking to start or grow your career in sales and:
* Are graduate caliber (a degree in a business or geography related subject would be ideal) or have some sales experience
* Are a good communicator, able to effectively use all appropriate media.
* Can build good relationships with both clients and colleagues
* Have excellent computer and internet skills
* Are a self-starter, with the ability motivate yourself to succeed
* Goal orientated and able to work effectively with the team to help us achieve targets
* Are able to understand and quickly learn new technology
* Having an awareness of GIS and its capabilities would be an advantage
Because of the types of data and clients we work with, all our positions require successful candidates to undergo a basic security clearance and to have current, unrestricted entitlement to work in the UK.
We will reward you with:
* A good basic salary
* Company bonus scheme paying up to 20% per annum (based on company and personal achievements)
* Pension, Vitality healthcare scheme, gym contribution, cycle to work scheme. We believe as a company that we should give back wherever we can and therefore also offer volunteering opportunities, including MapAction.
* Proven progression path; previous Sales Development Representatives have been promoted to Customer Success Managers
Whilst you will initially work from home, once they are open again you will be based at least some days every week at our head office in Aylesbury. Our office is easy to reach by both public transport and car and is within a short walk of central shopping and dining areas.
Why Should You Apply? Our continued success and the development and happiness of our people are interdependent. Apply today to join our collaborative team, committed to supporting and nurturing our clients and growing our business.
Please apply online via our website, including your CV and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations
Application deadline: 26^th October 2020
Esri UK are an equal opportunity employer – we recognise the importance and value of having a diverse and inclusive workforce and the benefits that this can bring to both our employees and our customers
THE OPPORTUNITY A senior systems engineer role is available to work within the Surveillance & Protection Technology (S&PT) business group,...Apply For This Job
Arriva isn’t just one of the biggest transport organisations in the area. We’re one of the biggest in Europe, which...Apply For This Job
MDC Precision is based in Milton Keynes, the 20000sq ft facility is the European manufacturing arm of MDC Precision LLC...Apply For This Job
Are you the Heating & Plumbing Maintenance Engineer we’re looking for? Do you have a positive mindset and relish new...Apply For This Job
Engineering Fitter The Company Wykes Engineering is a progressive company with a strong proven background in renewable energy systems, waste...Apply For This Job