Internal Sales Administrator (Ref: 9788/9789)
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online
application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that
your application can be reviewed.
We have an opportunity for a confident Internal Sales Administrator working as
part of the team at our Hulland Ward Offices. This role delivers professional,
customer focused sales and administration for our concrete products division
and is a great opportunity to gain exposure into a career in sales.
You will achieve sales targets and overall business goals through the
establishment, maintenance and improvement of the business relationships and
market knowledge, within a designated territory.
* Arranging samples and brochures to potential Home Delivery customers
* Working closely with our Logistics partner, Pallex and with our Retail
* Respond and administer to customer enquiries and needs providing an
outstanding level of customer service
* Be proactive in promoting the full product range (cross promotion) to all
* Fully utilise CRM
* Provide solutions for customers from internal and external sources
* Take an active part in creating and maintaining the forward order book
* Investigate and update customer price queries
* Develop own performance through learning and development activities
* Seek and establish market knowledge, competitor activity, customer
activity and action in line with commercial policy
What will you bring?
* Selling and negotiation skills are highly desirable
* Organised with ability to prioritise
* Experienced in using various IT systems and packages
* Information seeking/questioning techniques
* Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative
What s on offer?
* Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognising the contribution you
* Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
* An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the
construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We
employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse
backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to
anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to
developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and
work in. LafargeHolcim has a global footprint with leadership positions in the
vast majority of its markets and a diversified portfolio with a good balance
between mature and developing markets positioned in highly populated areas.
We re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries,
producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites
and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we re home to everything from
aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top
of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export
aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global
building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over
80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced
portfolio of developing and mature markets
Show moreShow less
Application Specialist (Dairy & Beverages) DEL00062 JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT: The Application Specialist will define and execute research and development...Apply For This Job
Age UK s retail shops are hugely important in raising essential funds to enable us to support older people across...Apply For This Job
Sales Advisor Part Time (18 Hours) Are you passionate about sales? There could not be a more exciting time than...Apply For This Job
Organisation STFC Organisation Detail Science and Technology Facilities Council Reference Number IRC255013 Location Didcot See on Map Salary 49708 –...Apply For This Job
36981 – Admin Officer (p) – Birmingham Job details Posting date: 10 September 2020 Salary: 19,926 to 21,488 per year...Apply For This Job