We are looking for an Insurance & Accident Management Programme Manager to join our team based in Coventry, this will be a mixture of office and home-based work. In return you receive a competitive salary of up to £65,000 per annum
Verex Group is the UK’s leading provider of affinity insurance, accident management and vehicle connected services to vehicle manufacturers, their franchise dealer networks, approved repairers and their mutual customers. These programmes deliver effective long-term customer retention and increased revenue generation for our vehicle manufacturer partners and their dealers.
Continued business growth, an expanding product portfolio and new data & technology innovation has created a new role which presents this superb opportunity for an experienced Insurance & Accident Management Programme Manager.
As the Insurance & Accident Management Programme Manager your role will be to champion the development, effective deployment and continuous improvement of our Insurance and Accident Management programmes within one of our key prestige vehicle manufacturer partners. With the aim to –
– Effectively ensure the delivery of insurance, accident management and connected services programmes
– Develop an extensive suit of market leading insurance, accident management and connected car products
– On-time launch of new insurance and First Notification of Loss (FNOL) products
– Leverage vehicle data and technology capabilities and external developing technologies to deliver new insurance models and FNOL channels
Working within our vehicle manufacturer partner head office, you will be responsible for delivering our joint vision for developing and deploying the best in class and wide-ranging Insurance, Accident Management and Connected Services Programmes, including –
– Insurance and Accident Management Proposition Development:
– Motor Insurance. Including UBI, telematics, subscription products.
– Cosmetic Insurance, GAP Insurance. Sustainable long-term products aligned with the latest FCA regulatory product and distribution requirements.
– Accident Management and FNOL/Claims. Including mobile and app-based capture and proactive incident reporting.
-Connected Car Services in relation to Insurance and FNOL. Including UBI, bCall, eCall.
– Digital and data services to optimise the branded propositions and customer experience
– Deployment of Insurance and Accident Management Products and Services:
– Project management and project support to a central PMO function.
– Marketing Strategy – working alongside the marketing teams help develop a fully integrated digital -marketing roadmap supporting the total proposition to customers and retailers.
-Seamless end to end Retailer and Customer journey planning.
– Stakeholder Engagement:
– Effectively engage and facilitate cross functional and cross business support from all stakeholders.
– Project status reporting into both the client and our business.
– Working closely with our field based Senior Key Account Development Manager (new role) to ensure maximum engagement from the franchise retailer network.
– Strategy Development:
– Along with the Account team develop an extensive MI suite in order to track programme performances and identify development opportunities.
– Using data led analysis to support and drive continuous improvement.
– Lead on programme and product development from coordinating all party stakeholder feedback (client, retailers, approved repairers, partners)
Attributes and experience you will require:
– Extensive knowledge with a minimum of 5 years’ experience of Insurance and Accident Management products and services in at least two of the following product areas – Motor Insurance, Cosmetic, Tyre & Alloy Insurance, GAP Insurance, Accident Management & FNOL Claims Capture and Connected Car Data Services
– Experience in setting up and delivering white label insurance and/or accident management products
– Digitally savvy for developing and implementing new insurance distribution channels
– A strong understanding of compliance and regulation for insurance-based products
– Experience in providing portfolio, programme and project support to a PMO function
– Experiencing in pulling together programme and portfolio level plans using the appropriate tools
– Excellent planning & organisational skills combined with the ability to manage & prioritise workload
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Insurance & Accident Management Programme Manager, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you
Title: Assistant Accountant Location: Flexible Business Area: Kier Support Services Job Grade: C3 Kier Group has long believed that we...Apply For This Job
Group Financial Controller Ringwood Candidate Specification: * Qualified Accountant CIMA or similar * Extensive experience in a similar role within...Apply For This Job
This isn't a role that will suit 100% of financial controllers. But if you enjoy the buzz that comes with...Apply For This Job
Are you an experienced Finance Business Partner looking for a role where you can make a real difference to someone’s...Apply For This Job
About the role This is a key role providing financial insight and decision-support for JRF and JRHT. About you You...Apply For This Job