Infrastructure Engineer vacancy!
Capita are looking for an SC or DV cleared Infrastructure Engineer to work a 12
month contract in Leicester. Joining a team responsible for providing a unique
technology-based services in support through maintenance and upkeep of numerous
national networks and systems.
Rate: Dependent on experience
Clearance: SC minimum / DV preferred
* Support the development, maintenance and enhancement of technical
* Gather, record and document customer requirements within the organisation
for remote applications and define detailed requirements including use
cases, and feature specifications.
* Participate in building new services on multiple platforms, maintaining
core functionality and providing technical guidance for colleagues across
* Manage software defects, ensuring they are tracked, investigated and
corrected whether found within internal or third-party software.
* Identify issues which will involve other teams, facilitate and support
fault resolution and project handover.
* Work collaboratively with the service support, infrastructure teams and
non-technical user groups.
* Cisco network infrastructure – dealing with support, maintenance and
* Microsoft MSCP 2nd and 3rd line support.
* Oracle database administrator.
* Windows and network infrastructure – dealing with support, maintenance
Please note you must currently hold a valid SC or DV clearance.
If this is something you’re interested in, or you know someone who might be
send me your CV to
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people
regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services
offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants
will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved
in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such
subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar
protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure
that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at
least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK
data protection legislation.
Show moreShow less
Job #: R-00036338-OTHLOC-1653 Location: Fort Gordon, GA Category: Software Development Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the...Apply For This Job
Technology Consulting_Cyber Securilty_IAM- Dellone_Senior [“Multiple Locations”] EY-Cyber Security-IAM Consulting- Risk As part of our EY-cyber security team, you shall engage...Apply For This Job
Description In support of the Avalara SaaS suite of services the Senior Database Engineer is responsible for the security, reliability...Apply For This Job
Front-end developer with Magento experience required to join our customer experience team here in Watford Key Responsibilities: Create prototypes and...Apply For This Job
NHSX is recruiting for an exciting opportunity to be the AI Technical Lead in the NHS AI Lab NHSX are...Apply For This Job