Vitality, Information Security Consultant, Bournemouth, £Competitive plus bonus and benefits
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
As our Information Security Consultant, you will get the benefits our members enjoy, including
– Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– Access to The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our Information Security Consultant you will be responsible for providing expert security guidance to the wider IT teams. You will be joining a vibrant, exciting environment to mature the cyber security capabilities at Vitality.
Responsibilities as our Information Security Consultant:
– Provide professional advice to Vitality business areas on Information Security best practice and internal policies and standards
– Assist in the development, maintenance, and improvement of the Information Security Management System
– Risk assessments; identify and assess information security risks and define appropriate mitigating controls
– Mature the configuration of technical Security tools within Vitality
– Contribute to the continuous improvement of Vitality’s Information and Cyber Security posture
– Facilitate penetration tests where required
– Engagement with project managers to ensure risks are identified and are being addressed through the SDLC
– Undertake security due diligence on third party suppliers including site visits as required
Skills and experience required to become our Information Security Consultant:
– Degree or equivalent Professional security qualifications and certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA
– Demonstrable experience working in Information Security
– Excellent understanding of Information Security principles and frameworks, data protection and regulatory compliance (ISO27001, GDPR, FCA, PRA, ICO, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials)
– Experience of Cyber Security Incident Management
– Proven experience of influencing stakeholders at all levels
– Strong level of technical knowledge e.g. Cloud Technology, Identity and Access etc
– Experience of implementing/managing information security tools (e.g. SIEM /EDR / Web proxy / AV/ Splunk / PAM / DLP etc)
– Sound understanding of IT infrastructure and technologies
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate technical knowledge to non-technical audience
– Business knowledge within the insurance or financial services industries
– Ability to conduct internal audits and write associated audit reports
– Knowledge and experience of ISO27001/2, PCI DSS and other industry frameworks
– Excellent project management skills
Closing Date: Friday 31st July 2020
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Information Security Consultant, then please click ‘apply’ today
Are you looking to build a career in IT and Cyber Security and have no or very limited experience? If...Apply For This Job
Senior Software Engineer – PHP / Full Stack – Cardiff Summary * LexisNexis Risk Solutions is seeking a full stack...Apply For This Job
Infrastructure Operations Engineer- Tooling :Newcastle or Manchester BPDTS Limited Salary: Up to £45,994, plus employer pension contributions of up to...Apply For This Job
Service Delivery Team Leader Competitive Salary – Huddersfield based, however due to the current COIVD-19 pandemic this role will be...Apply For This Job
We've got a great opportunity for a Facilities Technician to join us at Redcentric. This role is to maintain the...Apply For This Job