To provide an effective support function to the ICP project team, ensuring control of all agreed administrative documentation, processes and procedures are created and maintained in a manner consistent with VolkerHighways Values
To provide support to the project team.
* To provide a complete administration function for the project
* Maintain document control processes with regard to non- revisable documents, ensuring appropriate capture and storage of soft and hard copy material, particularly to ensure all incoming and outgoing correspondence is logged,
* Ensure that site paperwork is being captured correctly and being filtered through to all those necessary and according to the project management team's distribution lists.
* Assist Process invoices / file delivery notes/orders etc. Assist the Quantity Surveyor with month-end cost reporting/day book analysis.
* Update the ICP Works Management system (Confirm) & DNO Spreadsheets daily with new jobs requested by clients.
* Create Work Jointers Packs via the Confirm and sending them electronically to gangs but also creating paper copies for subcontractors
* Obtain utility Stats from Various sources save and attach to Jointers Work pack print for subcontractors
* Chase Subcontractors and VH staff for outstanding / missing works
* Scan completed work Packs Save from subcontractors back into the system
* Forward relevant information to the DNO's
* Assist Permitting officer obtain street works notices as required and issue to Subcontractors
* Assist Programming planning works and issuing programme and updates to clients and subcontractors.
* Assist with Management where required along with general Administrative duties including Data entry
* Assist in Co-ordinating and liaising between Subcontractors / DNO / Street works and Manager.
Skills & experience
* Experience in:
* Computer Literate
* Good English and telephone manner
* Excel knowledge / Understanding
* Positive & proactive approach
* Discretion and Confidentiality
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Location: Brimsdown, Enfield