P Flannery Plant Hire is one of the largests Plant Hire Companies in the UK and currently looking for the following:-
We are seeking a HR Manager to embody our culture and values underpinning our beliefs with strategy and structure.
This role will be both operational and strategic with an emphasis on organisation design and talent management. Flannery are looking for a positive, self-reliant individual who can drive effective people management and engagement.
The HR Manager will be responsible for updating and Managing Company Policies, holding Disciplinary and Grievance hearings at various Depots and all HR related duties. Work closely with Senior Management to develop and support all aspects of people Management.
Experience of delivering successful apprenticeship programs and setting development programs is desirable but not essential.
* ESSENTIAL HR experience of a multi-site construction business (preferably service led and London)
* Highly developed communication, negotiation and analytical skills with the ability to effectively communicate with senior leadership teams, managers and hourly team members.
* Demonstrated knowledge of relevant Legislation, Awards, Policies and Practices, a proven ability to provide valued advice and support to leadership and colleagues in interpretation and application.
* Experience of implementing support programs, mental health and wellbeing training / initiatives is highly desirable
* Demonstrated ability to investigate issues, identify problems, develop and implement innovative people solutions, systems and work practices to assist the management and development of human resources with an emphasis on best practice, change and continuous improvement.
* Ability to drive evolutionary change and a strong people culture
* Willingness to implement and administer performance reviews
* You must be emotionally resilient and able to respond to the pace of an industry leading, growing construction business environment but execute with strong focus on people and not lose sight of the core cultural values and business objectives.
* CIPD, Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management
* 5+ years' of professional HR experience, ideally from a services oriented hospitality business, with a combination of corporate and business unit line experience preferred
About Flannery Plant Hire
Flannery Plant Hire (OVAL) Ltd was incorporated in 1972 by Patrick Flannery.
From the original base adjacent to the Oval cricket ground the business has grown
rapidly. Now Flannery Plant Hire operates from a purpose-built Head Office next
to Wembley Stadium, with a network of five depots in Newport, Birmingham,
Manchester and Aberdeen.
A family business, people stand at the centre of the Flannery proposition,
providing excellence in service, plant standards and safety. By listening to clients’
specific requirements, keeping abreast of the latest legislation and maintaining a
relentless level of investment, the company has an unrivalled record of delivering
quality and value.
This investment drives our sustainable credentials; a modern fleet in excess
of 3000 units, 35 delivery vehicles and 80 fitters covering sites across the UK
24 hours-a-day, 365 days-a-year. On a typical day between 800 and 900 of our
operators are on-site working. With a growing database of operators who
are CPCS certified and machine and company inducted, Flannery are in a unique
position as 75% of our enviable database have worked for us before.
As our respected manufacturers, including Caterpillar, Hitachi, Komatsu and JCB
continue to develop technology, Flannery continues to innovate, finding ways to
turn data into meaningful analysis allowing customers to make hire decisions that
deliver the most effective, reliable solution for them
Who are Euro Garages? If you haven’t already heard of us or visited one of our amazing stores, then here’s...Apply For This Job
The Role The purpose of this role is to ensure the on time, in full delivery of key projects across...Apply For This Job
Building on the success of our Landscape Architecture team, and expansion of our project portfolio, SLR Consulting is looking to...Apply For This Job
Job Purpose: The primary purpose of this plant leadership team (PLT) role is to optimise yard and service office labour,...Apply For This Job
INTERVENTIONS ALLIANCE is a division of Seetec and will be delivering CFO Activity Hubs, which offer tailored support for offenders...Apply For This Job