At Utilita we believe in enabling people to be the best that they can be. Our determination to succeed is achieved by us working together with a common goal: to service our customers in the best possible way and challenge the status quo.
So how do we do that?
* By using innovative technology. Our award-winning App, My Utilita, is one of the top three of its kind on Google Play, and our continued focus on using new technology is why Utilita is ranked third in the Southern Tech 100. Our regulator, OFGEM, has praised us for the technology we use to interact with our vulnerable customers.
* We have a product to be proud of. Utilita were the first to install a SMART meter back in 2008. We currently have around 800,000 customers and we are going from strength to strength, diversifying our portfolio into other pay as you go offerings.
* Making a difference for our customers. Every month Utilita gives customers the chance to win free energy and cash prizes through our customer Jackpot.
* Making a difference to the community. As others move away from the high street, Utilita have opened a number of Retail Hubs across the country. Helping to integrate into the community by offering free use of community rooms and a local service.
In order to ensure we can do all of that, we provide:
* A continuous development culture, through our leadership programmes, apprenticeships and learning platforms.
* Employee engagement we appreciate our staff and want to know what they think. We were recently awarded “one to watch” by the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for, a vote of confidence from our staff that we’re doing lots of things right.
* We have a peer recognition scheme – the Great 8 – because we understand how good it feels to be valued and appreciated.
What part can you play in making a difference?
Joining a large HR department with dedicated functions in L&D, Reward, Recruitment and Admin you will partner with key stakeholders to support them in bringing to life their people strategy and business plans.
What do we need from you?
As an experienced and CIPD qualified Business Partner you will have strong in-depth knowledge of employment legislation, TUPE, mergers and acquisitions with the ability to prioritise conflicting demands, assess risks across multi business disciplines.
To compliment our existing team you will have a positive and inquisitive mindset and enjoy working in a collaborative and creative environment.
What can we give back in return?
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
* Utilita Bonus scheme up to 15% of your basic salary
* The opportunity to win tickets to major outdoor events with Utilita Extra – when they are back up and running! Including, gigs and shows at the Utilita Newcastle and Birmingham arenas.
* Discounted employee energy tariffs.
* We are a patron of the Princes Trust and offer all our staff a paid volunteering day every year plus various fun fund raisers.
* A health care scheme that includes dental, eye care, treatments, and diagnostics health consultations.
* Employee Assistance Programme with access to counselling support, legal and financial advice 24/7 365 days a year, as well as a GP line and Your Care.
* Access to hundreds of discounts including gym memberships, shops, restaurants, travel, and accommodation
MP Human Resources is a rapidly expanding HR Consultancy with clients from a wide range of business sectors. Due to...Apply For This Job
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move...Apply For This Job
The role To deliver a customer focused effective and efficient HR transactional and administrative service. Key accountabilities Provide an effective,...Apply For This Job
About The Role As a senior HR business leader, the Regional HR Business Partner will provide strategic HR support, insight...Apply For This Job
Do you want to work for a recruitment organisation that combines the very best technology and the very best people...Apply For This Job