Inenco is one of the UK’s leading energy management consultancies. Our focus is on changing the future of business energy by delivering innovative solutions that meet our clients’ changing business needs today and will future proof them for tomorrow.
We bring unparalleled experience, insight and solutions to a rapidly advancing market place. We provide access not only to secure pricing and supply but also to emerging technology, sustainability and legislative developments – ensuring our customers always stay ahead of the field.
We are looking for a HR Advisor to join our HR team on a fixed term contract. This role is 9 months, with possibility of extension. Within this role you will be working as part of the HR business partner team, providing guidance and support for managers and employees in understanding and implementing company policies and initiatives. You will also be expected to support managers in resolving employee relations, performance and absence issues.
Within this role your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to: –
* Providing coaching, support and guidance to managers with a range Employee Relations issues through formal HR processes (including but not limited to, Performance Improvement Plans, Formal Absence Review hearings, Misconduct cases, Investigations and Disciplinaries).
* With the support of the Senior HRBP, you will manage employee relations cases when allocated n a professional and impartial manner, ensuring that responses provided are prompt and accurate in line with company policy and guidelines.
* Support the HRBPs in implementing projects in their areas, for example restructuring, Return to the Office projects.
* Support the Business Partner team by identifying policies to be reviewed and suggest changes and updates in line with Employment legislation.
* Provide new managers with MyHR (ATS System) training and be the first point of contact for all MyHR related queries.
* To review, update and maintain employee relations template letters
* Create and maintain guidance notes for managers to support them with key processes
* Assist with supporting the administration team for an indefinite interim period by managing the HR inbox and supporting with COT’s when required.
Essential skills and previous experience include: –
* Qualified or studying towards CIPD Level 5
* Good understanding of employment policies and procedures
* Good experience of dealing with Employee relation cases; Sickness Absence, Disciplinary, Grievance, Performance Improvement (initial stages)
* Knowledge of the payroll processes, calculations used when checking the final reports and the procedure for making a payment advance if required
* Experience of HR administration covering the full employee life cycle
* Experience using HR systems and ability to produce reports and effectively manage complex workflows
* Ability to perform large logistical administration tasks such as mail merges and reviewing / uploading data
* Knowledge of employment contracts and benefits
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience of coaching others and building relationships
* Awareness of and a good understanding of employment legislation
* Good understanding of the formal HR processes and managing cases
* Strong problem-solving skills and ability to multitask and manage a challenging workload.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please apply with an updated CV and cover letter and a member of our talent team will be in touch. Good luck