VINCI Construction UK Limited is a national construction and facilities company, with circa 3500 employees.
We are looking for a HR Administrator to join our busy HR Department to provide maternity cover until 31 January 2022.
This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week (08:45 to 17:00, Monday to Friday, less 45 minutes unpaid for lunch each day). Whilst the role is based in our Watford Head Office, given the current COVID-19 restrictions, there will be a requirement to work from home and attend the office on a rota basis.
Specific tasks and responsibilities include:
Administering various HR processes & procedures, which includes liaising with managers to confirm start details/leaving details.
– Administering and inputting personnel information into in-house HR databases.
– Management of the HR Self-Service Portal inboxes.
– Processing Offers of Employment and associated acceptance paperwork/onboarding.
– Employment vetting for new starters.
– Administering electronic documents.
– Administration for sickness absence and maintaining the online Absence Management System.
– Issuing correspondence to employees on various HR related matters e.g. contractual amendments, probationary reviews etc
– Maintaining up-to-date employee files.
– Supporting the team in the delivery of HR campaigns or initiatives.
– Responding to frequent unpredictable requests for support, advice and guidance.
– Liaising with the payroll team where necessary.
Familiarisation with Microsoft Office and previous experience within a similar role is essential.
Student or Associate membership of the CIPD would be beneficial