Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe s leading
Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work a place
where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join our team as a Home Service Engineer earning 22,000 per annum with an
opportunity of a bonus. You ll enjoy the flexibility and support you need t
make an impact: our engineers visit over 4 million people in their homes every
year and delivering outstanding customer service.
* You ll visit our customer s, and working inside and outside the
you will be installing and servicing our great TV service
* Optimise customers home entertainment experience by using various testing
and diagnostic tools.
* Show the customer how everything works, so they can get the most out of
their Sky products and services
* Introduce customer to other products and services that might interest
them during set up.
* Full UK manual driving licence
* You will live and work in the above advertised postcode area(s)
* The drive to work in a practical environment with lots of autonomy
* Enjoy working outdoors and at heights
* An interest in technology
* The ability to problem solve
* A passion for customer satisfaction providing great customer service
CV s aren t everything. We re more focused on who you are and the
potential what you ll bring to Sky. That s why we have a unique approa
through a series of questions and a self-recorded interview.
We ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you
need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment
Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your
There s a reason people can t stop talking about #LifeAtSky . Our grea
range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
* Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* Discounted Mobile and broadband
* Bonus incentives
* We offer a range of benefits to support you in all areas of your
finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan,
healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We
can t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSkyon social media. A job
you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we ll ask you to
complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied
for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw
Show moreShow less
Customer Assistant (30 Hours) – Omagh (CA O681 NUT (30) Q220.2) Job Type Permanent Job Details Summary For our Customer...Apply For This Job
Description ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services...Apply For This Job
Complaints and Incident Manager Salary: London 45, 780 – 51, 393 pa (inclusive of HCAS) Leeds: 38,890 – 44, 503...Apply For This Job
Job Title Trade Compliance and Customer Service Specialist Based in Haverhill, Suffolk About the Opportunity Discover your SanofI. Are you...Apply For This Job
Help Desk Advisor Windows 10 – Bilingual Your Role and Responsibilities The IBM CIO Help@IBM organisation is transforming how we...Apply For This Job