We are currently looking for Healthcare Monitoring Technicians to join our enthusiastic team at hsl Compliance, one of the leading companies in the legionella compliance industry providing services to Local Authorities and Housing Associates throughout the UK. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis based in the London area and in return you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
As a committed people company we strive to attract employees who have the desire to work hard and who wish to develop and build a career.
The Healthcare Monitoring Technician role:
Reporting to the Healthcare Manager as part of the Healthcare Team, the Monitoring Technician’s role is to undertake L8 monitoring and water treatment services on an array of designated site-based contracts. We are recruiting in the below areas, however you may be required to work at various locations within the UK.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of our Healthcare Monitoring Technician:
– Conducting water testing and monitoring in accordance with ACoP L8 guidelines and HTM 04-01
– Monitoring, sampling and various other water treatment tasks
– Testing and servicing thermostatic mixing valves
– Shower cleans & other clean and disinfection work
– Respond to call outs & liaise with client
– Carry out statutory inspections
– Maintain a close customer relationship on all designated contracts
– Carry out monitoring technician duties as directed by site supervisor and contracts coordinator – these will include all hygiene tasks as well as TMV servicing and closed system sampling and testing.
– Provide cover for site team where required ? Promote the Company’s best interests at all times
Our ideal Monitoring Technician will have the following skills and experience:
– This position is for both entry level and experienced Technicians and as such may not require previous experience or qualification, although relevant industry experience is desirable
– Excellent customer service, communication & organisational skills
– HTM 04-01 specific training as well as legionella training would be ideal but not essential
– Job specific training on allocated tasks
– Full driving licence (essential)
– GCSE educated or equivalent
– Employment subject to a satisfactory DBS check
Benefits you will receive as our Healthcare Monitoring Technician role:
– Competitive salary and salary banding (dependent on experience and qualifications)
– Up to 25 days holiday per annum Company sick pay scheme & pension
– Vehicle for company use- 40 hours per week (full-time) permanent contract with the possibility of overtime
– On-going career progression within an expanding business
If you feel you have the skills and knowledge to become our Healthcare Monitoring Technician role, then click ‘apply’ today. We can’t wait to hear from you
In 2019 we were recognised by Indeed as the #1 care provider in the UK to work for and #3...Apply For This Job
Senior NGS Scientist Oxford Gene Technology (OGT) provides world-class genetics research solutions to leading clinical and academic research institutions. With...Apply For This Job
Orthodontic Technician We are a busy orthodontic laboratory with a reputation for producing high quality appliances. We now require an...Apply For This Job
You can earn £18.70 per hour including night enhancement as a Registered Nurse (RGN) in Gorseway Nursing Home. A variety...Apply For This Job
About The Role Please note that if the Business needs requires this role could include national travel. As a Turnaround...Apply For This Job