Job Title: Health and Safety Champion
Location: Great Bear Lutterworth
Reporting to: SHEQ Manager
Shift: Monday to Friday – days
Great Bear is an award-winning 3rd Party UK business of Ambient products, providing nationwide dedicated and shared user warehousing and distribution solutions.
We are now recruiting for a Health and Safety Champion on a full time, permanent basis at our Great Bear Lutterworth depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
– Health and Safety Auditing (Annual Health and Safety Audit)
– BRC internal auditing
– EMS 14001 auditing
– Assessing risk
– Maintaining Safe Systems of Work Assessor
– Playing an active role in monthly Health and Safety meetings
– Training trainers on Evacuation procedure.
– Maintaining role of Fire Marshal
– Maintaining role of Racking Inspector
– Assessing COSHH
– Being a Super User for EOA and Fleet Focus (full training will be provided)
– Managing Controlled documents
– Devising and delivering safety briefs including safety conversations
– Controlling of permits to work for contractors on site
– Conducting internal audits
– Health and Safety for the site in conjunction with the General Manager
– Attention to detail/accuracy.
– Computer Literate in Microsoft suite.
– Ability to work as part of a team or as standalone.
– Conscientious and reliable.
– Flexible attitude.
– Strong, concise and effective communicator at all levels.
– The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
– Effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines.
– Have a good working knowledge within a Warehouse and Logistics operation.
– Be proactive and able to make decisions.
– Interact and communicate effectively across multi-functional depots/departments.
In return, we offer: pension scheme, childcare vouchers and great staff facilities. Hospital, dental and optical, training and development and MANY MORE!
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoiLOurWinningTeam and begin your career today
As a Development Chef you will focus on improving existing recipes & delivering innovation, providing creative food leadership and you will be pushing...Apply For This Job
We have an exciting opportunity to join our sales team as a Business Development Director. The role will be field...Apply For This Job
Class 2 HGV Driver We have an immediate requirement for a driver to drive our 15tonne flatbed lorry to mostly...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Driver Debrief Location: Telford Shifts: 4 on 4 off Days 6am – 6pm JOB PURPOSE: To provide general...Apply For This Job
Job Purpose To ensure that the financial accounts of the assigned sites and SBA’s are produced impartially on a timely,...Apply For This Job