Location: Huntingdon, UK
Head of Product Management, Patient Monitoring – UK
Field based with frequent travel
Highly Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Career Enhancement
Reporting to General Manager, UK
An exciting opportunity is now available within our highly results driven, commercially focused UK Management Team, to head up product management for Patient Monitoring. Maintaining our high standards, our criteria are stringent! We are looking for a passionate expert with a background in defining and developing and Patient Monitoring product strategy across various modalities. As an expert you will strengthen Mindray penetration in patient monitoring market segment in UK, by organizing internal and external resource, executing key marketing activities, training and supporting the sales force, fostering synergy between Marketing, Sales, Strategy, R & D department, with the aim of achieving sustainable success in those key areas. The position affiliates to Mindray UK, Huntingdon, is home-based and reports to General Manager, UK.
Emotionally intelligent, with gravitas one would expect to operate as part of the UK Management team, you will command an audience with your well-honed presentation skills. Seeing the size of growth for both our business and your personal profile, you will grasp this opportunity to demonstrate your strategic competence and visionary leadership know-how.
In return you will work with industry-leading technology, backed up by stable double-digit growth, an awesome environment, a highly supportive manager, and the autonomy to make the role your own.
Join Mindray for the ambitious journey we are on, the innovation our business thrives on, and the platform for growth opportunities you deserve!
Internal Marketing and Sales force forming:
– Organizing training and other activities to deliver the right knowledge and strategy to the internal sales and marketing force
– Utilize existing and develop new training materials for internal & external trainings
– Determine the training needs of the sales reps by using a needs assessment, gap analysis, testing or other tools, develop an action plan for improvement areas.
– Prepare and execute internal & external product trainings for different class levels (basic, intermediate, advanced), monitor and report training completion.
– Support training concepts by managing e-learning tools
– Measure the effectiveness of training efforts through objective methods (tests and standardized skills assessments) and subjective methods (role-play feedback, etc.)
– Responsible for managing all aspects of Patient Monitoring product launch within the UK in collaboration with UK Sales Manager and UK Marketing Manager
– Providing Patient Monitoring product application “go to” knowledge within the UK company
– Product Training
– Develop product training materials
– Plan, organize, support and facilitate product training for sales, marketing and operations
– Acting as a key contact in the organization with account managers to resolve technical queries and provide support across the sales cycle
– Maintenance of brochures
– Price list maintenance
– R & D feed up and down in collaboration with UK Sales Manager and Marketing manager
– Participate as part of the country leadership team to the growth and development of the UK business
– Responsible in collaboration with the UK Sales Manager for the tender management process. Establish a tender management process and strategy for the UK company, with UK Sales Manager and GM agreement.
– Tender management process to include schedule, submission and framework system
– Working with UK sales manager and regional account managers for tender
– Working with UK Sales Manager to establish new processes with changing NHS supply chain environment
What are we looking for in you?
– Extensive knowledge of working in a business development, sales, marketing or product management role within Patient Monitoring capital equipment business is critical
– Evidence of defining and delivering an Patient Monitoring product strategy covering various modalities is vital
– Proven background of operating at a senior level, demonstrating emotional intelligence
– Clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal, whilst communicating in a positive and constructive manner with both internal and external customers
– Experience of working in a global business with interaction across various locations, considering the right communication method to meet the needs of the situation
– Ability to work collaboratively with other teams, influencing the strategic processes
– Demonstrate the ability to train, coach and mentor team members within a field-based environment, adapting to individual learning styles
– Act as the country expert in all products across the Patient Monitoring portfolio with the ability to translate to account managers, clinical specialists and operations
– Alongside a great eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure, you will showcase the right behaviours
– Strong relationship management skills, both internally and externally
– Obvious natural curiosity to go above and beyond expectations
– Showcases creative thinking and a willingness to implement new approaches with entrepreneurial flair
– Shows agility and flexible thinking
– Fluent in written and English with the ability to work in UK without requiring sponsorship
What’s in it for you?
This is an outstanding position for candidates that are really looking for a role with autonomy, accountability and responsibility, you are going to be critical in the success of our delivery through your best practice processes brought to Mindray, you get a ‘seat at the table’ and play a truly instrumental role, for this you will be well rewarded with a strong work / life balance, competitive salary, excellent benefits, a highly inclusive and diverse environment and opportunities for future career development in many areas.
Mindray Europe, as part of the global Mindray business, offers a wide selection of bespoke benefits dependent on your location, along with a competitive compensation package and a commitment to a long-term working relationship. With industry leading training and development available to you, you are sure to have a highly rewarding and mutually beneficial, career with Mindray, in a culture that values honesty and fun!
Our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture in which diversity provides deeper customer insights and creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve. By attracting, developing, and engaging the best team of diverse, empowered associates, we help build success for ourselves and our customers.
Tweet us on Twitter @MindrayGlobal
Check out our YouTube Page
As English is our business language – please submit your CV and application in English.
Share this vacancy: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Share by email Job Category Operations | Employment...Apply For This Job
Up to £9.77 per hour ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Bank Care Assistant at a Barchester care home, you’ll help residents...Apply For This Job
About The Role As a Senior Carer at HC One, Kindness will be at the core of everything you do....Apply For This Job
ABOUT THE ROLE As a Registered Nurse at a Barchester care home, you’ll look after the physical, psychological and social...Apply For This Job
Would you like to work for an award winning, highly commended Social Enterprise? CHUMS Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing Service...Apply For This Job