At Content+Cloud we help our clients to succeed and to transform the way their businesses operate, the way their users work, and provide them with flexible and secure platforms with which to do it.
Our portfolio of Professional and Managed Services enables our clients to truly leverage the power of Microsoft’s three clouds: Microsoft 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
As our reputation has grown over the years, we’ve been able to attract exceptionally talented individuals. Whether they are a world-renowned technology specialist or a highly skilled member of a 24/7support team, all our people are driven by a desire to deliver success for our clients.
We are now looking or an experienced Head of Content to join our busy Marketing team on an initial 15-month FTC.
The Head of Content is a highly collaborative role, that requires an experienced content professional, with a background in copywriting, editing and marketing, who will be expected to manage the production of marketing and commercial content required by the group, to support the delivery of marketing campaigns, digital and inbound activity, BAU marketing, the strategic content needs of the business and to deliver against marketing and business objectives.
Dealing with many key stakeholders across the group, the Head of Content will be experienced in dealing with a range of people within the business, at all levels, from product owners, to subject matter experts, from the SLT to sales/commercial colleagues and more. An unflappable and organised personality is key to the role, as is the ability to understand strategic content needs of the marketing team (and wider business) and turn that into actionable content production, key messages, GTM propositions and lead generation through content marketing.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Managing and producing the marketing content required by the business (all brands) to deliver marketing campaigns, activity and BAU marketing, to deliver against marketing and business targets.
* Identifying the content needs of the business to go to market, including the development of key marketing messages, personas, in conjunction with product owners, SMEs and the Head of Digital & Inbound (HoDI) and the Head of Marketing Execution & Outbound (HoME).
* Working closely with the HoDI and HoME to support the successful delivery of marketing campaigns and digital & inbound activity
* Managing the content curation channels of the business such as You Tube and ensuring
* Working closely with the business' Head of Departments and SMEs to identify, create and deliver content that supports the marketing objectives and needs of the business
* Supporting, and working with, the Marketing Director in the delivery of the marketing and business objectives through strategy and planning
* Maintaining a schedule of activity and communicating that across the business where relevant
* Working closely with the HoDI to support regular monitoring and reporting on Content ROI in relation to social media, website, inbound and any other content marketing
* Managing the PR agency and working with SMEs to deliver thought leadership content, supporting the business' requirement to increase for brand awareness
* Managing agencies and content writers to overseeing content production from start to finish
* Identifying the strategic content needs of the business
* Being innovative in the use of marketing content for lead generation and marketing campaigns
* Managing the customer referencing process working with key stakeholders across the business to create customer references for marketing purposes
* Supporting the Marketing Director in being the brand custodian for the business
Location and Environment
This role can be undertaken as a predominantly remote role with occasional attendance at our Fenchurch Street offices in London, however, you will work amongst a team split across our London and Manchester offices.
At Content+Cloud we look for a particular kind of person. Someone who likes nothing better than helping others to achieve their goals. Someone who is driven by a desire to go the extra mile for our clients, focusing on the little things that make a big difference. Someone who loves technology, not for its own sake, but for what it can deliver – in terms of organisation.
This is the real Content+Cloud difference: the mindset of our people.
We see every client challenge as an opportunity for fresh thinking, and every client journey as an adventure.
Required Skills and Capabilities
* Previous experience in a senior marketing content or communications role, ideally with a degree in marketing
* Demonstrable experience of marketing writing and/or PR writing experience
* Experience of:
* Creating strategic content plans supporting marketing activities and directly influencing lead generation
* Ideating, creating and leveraging different content types, publishing through a wide range of channels
* Using marketing content to generate leads, reporting on content ROI
* Creating content to support digital marketing including PPC, SEO and social
* Managing external agencies to deliver content requirements including design, PR, video and digital
* PR and external communications
* Digital and inbound marketing experience and knowledge
* Must have been involved in managing a brand’s visual style and tone of voice, through the creation and publication of brand guidelines for both internal and external use
* Able to write, edit and publish content
* Project Management and Planning skills/experience, Budget management and team leadership experience
* This role is a 15-month fixed term contract opportunity, Salary dependent on experience
* Role based out of our London Fenchurch Street offices (remote working welcomed). 40 hours per week (between the core hours of 8am-6pm, Monday – Friday)
* 25 days’ annual leave (per annum pro rata)
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content+Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to
Job title: Graduate Chinese Mandarin speaking PPC Executive Location: Birmingham, Halesowen (+ in-house relocation assistance available). Salary: £20,000 – £25,000...Apply For This Job
Bring your enthusiasm and creativity to our fun, supportive team, when you join Signature Senior Lifestyle as an Activities Assistant...Apply For This Job
THIS ROLE IS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED NURSES ONLY The Deputy Manager will report to the Registered Manager and is responsible...Apply For This Job
An award-winning employer, our people are trusted and responsible, believing in what they do with a clear commitment to contribute...Apply For This Job
THIS ROLE IS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED NURSES ONLY Maria Mallaband Care Group are looking for a Quality & Compliance Inspector....Apply For This Job