Gaucho and M Restaurants are delighted to be recruiting for a Graphic Designer.
The Graphic Designer works across M and Gaucho brands, reporting to the Brand
and Marketing Director and respective Marketing Managers of both companies.
Working on a variety of projects and activities, such as our website, board
packs with the CEO and senior management team, menu design and menu changes
across multiple restaurants, a full and constantly changing collateral suite,
advertisements including print and digital collateral, posters, product
packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate
identity. You ll work to a brief agreed with your line manager and will
develop appropriate creative ideas and concepts for the desired objectives. The
work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a
professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
* Manage all graphic design requests and ensure you keep a comprehensive,
trackable list of jobs and deadlines.
* Illustration work and creative tasks as required.
* Group wide, multi-site designing and management of all company
collateral, creating new
concepts as required.
* Ad-hoc design work for a range of projects including Taste of London,
mock ups for initiatives and
other design work on future restaurant concepts.
Position purpose: The graphic designer manages all creative design work,
collateral, for both M and Gaucho.
* Maintain professional, personable relationships with all internal key
stakeholders in the business, and external to the business, presenting
yourself in an astute way at all times.
* Possess strong organizational skills.
Carry out and deliver all responsibilities to the highest level of quality,
elevating the business on all levels and doing so with integrity, diligence,
and impeccable execution.
* Menus; proof reading, coordinating the menu changes
* Adhoc special projects as required.
* Group wide, multi-side designing and management of all company
* Project management, the ability to juggle complex deadlines and manage
* Menu design and updating, collaborating with printers to ensure quality
and consistency are met, liaising with teams to ensure the calendarized
project management of all menu changes in advance.
* Creative ad hoc projects as and when required, proactive creativity on
all projects. Work to produce final designs which surpass expectations.
* Amend and update the website with relevant information, images and
details. Stay on top of anything that may be reaching an expiry date
without having to be asked.
* Study design briefs and determine requirements.
* Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
* Conceptualise visuals based on requirements.
* Prepare rough drafts and present multiple, exciting ideas for every
concept you are working on.
* Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
* Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic and design.
* Test graphics across various media.
* Go above and beyond to deliver results, always creating and developing
new ideas and concepts to enhance current offering
* Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
* Well presented at all times, organised and efficient with work and able
to prioritise accordingly
* Proficient in Microsoft office programs, and design programmes as
* Able to converse with a wide range of team members at every level
* Organised and efficient
* Confidently promote our brand, both internally and externally
* Experience in a similar role would be beneficial
* Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
* A people person
* A go getter and creative thinker
* Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator
* Please note we will ONLY be considering candidates with Graphic Design
experience within Multi-site Hospitality brands
* Please note this a London role based in our head Office in Bank**
* 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
* 50% off for you and your friends & family when you dine at Gaucho and M
* Incredible discounts online portal & cycle to work scheme
* Fantastic career growth opportunities with award winning learning &
* WSET Training
* O2 Box and Wine Shop discount
Show moreShow less
Platform Engineer (AWS, Cloud) Salary: Up to £50K Basic + 10% Bonus + Full Benefits package Location: Outer NW London...Apply For This Job
Location County Hall Vacancy Description County Hall, Norwich 49,008 to 54,111 per annum (Scale M) 37 hours per week Fixed...Apply For This Job
Our company and engineering vision On the Beach sends over 1.5 million people on their perfect beach holiday every year,...Apply For This Job
“Would you like a career doing something you love?. Are you ready to take your first step in the video...Apply For This Job
Python Developer role! Salary : Competitive Market Rate! Role: Permanent Location: Oxford, UK A award winning client of mine is...Apply For This Job