Salary: 21,000 ( 36,000 OTE)
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Sector: Financial Sales
Start date: 5th October
This profile is perfect for a new or recent graduate.
Over the last 20 years, my client has grown from a small consultancy firm to
the largest independent financial consultancy firm in the UK. They also now
operate in the international market with offices in 10 countries worldwide,
including France, USA and Morocco. They compete directly with the big 4 and
have achieved over 50% growth on last year. They’re looking to continue to grow
and want you to join the journey.
Joining in the state-of-the-art office headquartered in Central Glasgow. With
the training plan in place and progression routes you will find it hard to join
a more rewarding trainee sales position.
* Basic salary of 21,000 with a fantastic progression plan. Most entry-
level sales roles pay around 18,000 – 20,000, this beats that! Dur
your first 12 months, your basic salary will gradually reach 29,000.
* Average commission in year one is 36k+
* Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes, including the opportunity to win
iPads, Rolex s etc.
* Company holidays, to the likes of New York and throughout Europe
* Regular socials and nights out in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
* You’ll go straight into their industry leading sales training programme
before entering a buzzing sales floor where you ll be surrounded by
likeminded people who have been there and done it – willing to offer any
help or support you may need
It’s a unique opportunity for you to be a vital member of the team! You’ll
schedule business meetings with key decision makers within the Legal,
Aerospace, Financial and Pharmaceutical spheres, to name a few. All of these
markets are growing, and incredibly lucrative! Lucrative markets = BIG
* Attain a thorough knowledge of their services as well as the industries
and clients they cater to
* Create a pipeline of new business
* Follow up on inbound leads over the phone and via email, educating and
nurturing prospective candidates in order to secure their interest
* Build rapport with key decision makers to schedule new business meetings
* Liaising with the Field Sales Team to maximise profit within existing
* Educated to degree level or relevant workplace experience
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ambitious and driven – hit targets and progress
* Confident – they want personalities in their office, not robots!!
Apply now or contact Christina from This Is Prime.
Show moreShow less
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competitive BD and Marketing intern that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment...Apply For This Job
Bridal Sales Consultant Location: Watford Position: Seasonal – Full time and Part time positions available, must be available to work...Apply For This Job
Job Description: At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping...Apply For This Job
Food Pricing Manager – Fixed Term Contract 12 Month FTC The Pricing Manager will develop, model, implement and analyse pricing...Apply For This Job
Online Content & Conversion Executive Centre/Location: London Job Code: 435 # of Openings: 1 Description Online Content & Conversion Executive...Apply For This Job