FM System Configuration and Maintenance Analyst
NOTE: Due to strict security restrictions we will only consider applications
from within the UK
Job Title: FM System Configuration and Maintenance Analyst
Location:Based in Leatherhead with opportunities for Home-Working and
occasional travel to
Swindon ICC and client sites
Responsible for providing support and analytical skills to facilitate the day-
to day operation of Concept Evolution Systems for multiple clients.
* Following the project/customer processes, information and knowledge to
assist with the technical delivery of Concept Evolution System; and
* Assisting the project team with issues that may arise.
The role is responsible to the IM/IT Manager indirectly via FM System Technical
Configuration and Maintenance Analyst for:
* Ensuring contractual obligations are delivered and sustained
* Ensuring project/client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best
* Propose initiatives in line with industry best practice demonstrati
to the client value added
* Active project/client management including formal reporting and informal
relationship management and development
* Compliance with change control processes.
* Internal colleague relationship management and opportunity development.
* Ensure full audit trail in place to satisfy internal, and external
auditors (KBR or Client)
* Tracking and on time delivery of proposed initiative deliverables
* Representing Best Practice in support of KBR Property Solutions Supply
Chain Centre of Excellence maintaining an Operations Manual for all
* Understanding current and industry best practices and developments in
their domain and providing this intelligence back into the business
* Technical problem solving understanding of knowledge and resources
* Solution Design Understanding when a technical solution and/or a
business process needs to be used
* Communication and influencing establishes communication channels,
actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise,
persuasive/negotiates with others
* Organisational skills plans well in advance, sets clear objectives,
manages time, reviews progress against plan, encourages improvements,
communicates potential risks to delivery in a timely manner
* Results orientation satisfies internal/external customers, realises
the individuals impact on the team / project delivery, addresses cross
functional issues and technical issues with relevant personnel
* Knowledge of systems and processes including the self-awareness to
identify and address any skills gaps / potential learning opportunities.
* Interpersonal skills builds positive relationships, demonstrates
emotional stability, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff,
shows respect and tolerance, desire to learn and advance.
* Knowledge of and experience using Concept Evolution FM system
* Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
or similar experience
* Experience in supporting Concept Evolution
* Hold, Have held or are eligible to apply for Security Clearance to SC and
* Knowledge of SQL Server Technologies
* Experience in Installing, configuring Concept Evolution
* Experience of API technologies and writing Restful APIs in JSON
* Experience of working in Cloud based platforms, particularly MS Azure
* Full UK driving licence
* Good working knowledge of IT technologies, including MS office suite
* Collaborating and Remote Working using MS Teams Environment
* Analytical thinking; demonstrable troubleshooting / problem solving
skills. Some understanding of programming logic would be advantageous.
* Organised ability to plan, prioritise, self-manage but also work as
part of a team and communicate effectively
* Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver excellent customer
service with strong customer focus.
* Ability to listen and interpret requirements then convert them to a
* Strong team player, used to working in a delivery focused environment,
able to meet deadlines.
Show moreShow less
Job Details Reference No. GB/660 Department Admin Hours per Week 37.5 Location Bradford Grade 6 Reporting to Admin and Customer...Apply For This Job
Aston Services Group are currently looking to recruit a Security Supervisor to work a town centre shopping centre in Wigan....Apply For This Job
Location Southampton GO Outdoors (1344) Contract Type Permanent Working Pattern Full Time Salary Hourly Closing Date 30/10/2020 12:002020-10-30T12:00:00 Store Colleague...Apply For This Job
Job title: Administrator Location: Solihull Salary: 19,000 Benefits:Company Pension Scheme, BUPA, Comprehensive bonus structure, Opportunity to join share ownership scheme...Apply For This Job
Standard Bank – Client Experience Manager (IOM) – IOM NA NAJob DetailsClient Experience Manager (IOM) Overview – Job ID: 50513...Apply For This Job