Location: Beckenham, Kent, BR3 4PR
Salary: £11- 13 ph, DOE
Contract: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 3 days per week about 25 hours – job share
Youth Graces (UK) Ltd is an established provider of Domiciliary Care; we are registered by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
The core service of Youth Graces LTD is to provide a safe and secure personalised care, home care, domestic assistance and short break services for our service user. We identify suitable skilled and experienced Health Care Assistants who are able to meet your care support requirements.
We are inspired by our passion hence we have established our organisation to enable people with disabilities.
About the Role:
• Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
• Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
• Help oversee and manage individual accounts
• Create, send, and follow up on invoices
• Review and adhere to department budgets
• Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
• Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
• Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
• Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
• Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
• Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
• Adhere to the company's or organisation's financial policies and procedures
• Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
• Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives.
• Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
• Daily invoicing / monthly applications
• Scanning and indexing delivery notes
• Scanning and indexing remittances
• Management of post (as required)
• Petty cash Reconciliation
• Credit Card Reconciliation
• Support with external audits (bank and annual accounts)
• Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office set up and configuration
About You – Personal Specification:
• Demonstrable experience in a previous similar Finance / Office based role
• Knowledge of Sage (preferably Sage 200) or similar electronic finance application
• Strong working knowledge of Excel
• Organised and with a keen attention to detail
• Good telephone manner
• Strong keyboard skills and numeracy
• Ability to work as part of a close-knit team
• Flexible and adaptable, and able to suggest changes to improve accuracy and efficiency.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please
Assistant Management Accountant Wakefield Competitive Salary This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the London Stock Exchange...Apply For This Job
About The Role A rare opportunity as a SAP Data Migration Manager with demonstrable success with S4 Hana, MDG, and...Apply For This Job
Semi Skilled HGV Technician Salary – up to £32,292 Day Shift + Alternate Saturdays Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00 Saturdays 08:00...Apply For This Job
Finance Officer – Part Time (Contract) Redruth, Cornwall (currently home based) About Us Cornwall Neighbourhoods for Change (CN4C) is a...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Supporting the Chief Accounting Officer (CAO) & Financial Controller (FC) of FCA Ltd in: * The Management and preparation...Apply For This Job
JOB SNAPSHOT Senior Associate – Employee Benefits / Relationship Manager JOB DESCRIPTION Job Title: Senior Associate – Employee Benefits Location:...Apply For This Job