Position Title: Field Service Engineer
Reports To:General Manager
ARKRAY is a global healthcare company that is contributing to the health and
well-being of people all over the world through the discovery of new
technologies. With over 60 years in business, our products are now being used
in 80 different countries worldwide and still growing; especially in the
European region. We are currently looking for the top talents who can help us
accelerate our sales in this area.
The Field Service Engineer will install, repair, maintain, and relocate
ARKRAY s medical diagnostic equipment in the point of care and clinical
laboratory environment, utilizing their technical knowledge of diagnostic
Join us and build the future with ARKRAY!
* Perform service activities efficiently and effectively as requested
(including but not limited to installation, operator training, preventive
maintenance, testing, inspecting, troubleshooting, adjustments,
calibrations, alignments and part replacement) and ensure on-going
* Manage the territory of assigned equipment and parts inventory to meet
customer needs and contribute to the sales of service products to meet
* Ensure customer satisfaction and improve service outcomes by delivering
speedy and high-quality service. Act as a trusted advisor to ARKRAY s
customers by understanding customer needs and providing appropriate
* Provide feedback to the manager concerning performance anomalies
encountered in the field and suggest recommendations for improvements.
* Review service manual documentation to ensure accuracy and current
revision levels and translate these documents into local language when
the need arises.
* Maintain Device History Records and monitor modification and software
* Review failure trend analysis data for each product assigned. Identify
failure trends and report them to management for resolution.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge pertaining to service
activities described by attending educational classes as required and
reviewing technical bulletins.
* Degree in Engineering or related fields.
* 3+ years experience in the repair, maintenance, and installation of
medical diagnostic equipment used in a laboratory setting.
* English business level speaker.
* Able to travel with access to a major airport. This position will
routinely require extensive or overnight travel on short notice within or
sometimes beyond defined territory or routine business hours to support
* Able to lift and carry equipment up to 50 kg.
United Kingdom (specific location to be determined)
For more information about our company and products, please visit our website:
Show moreShow less
NDE Engineer (Non Destructive Examination) Clyde, Faslane Salary £32,000-£36,449 About the Role At HMNB Clyde, we manage a number of...Apply For This Job
Job title: Business Development Representative(Civil Engineering/Construction degree required) Location: London Salary: Basic salary of 25,000 with Y1 OTE of 35,000...Apply For This Job
Job ID: VGRP00004980 Rank: 3rd Engineer Employment Type: Permanent Joining Date: Sep 16, 2020 Type of Vessel: L.P.G. Carrier Engine...Apply For This Job
Back to search Electrician Job no: BS00592 Location: Dawdon Mine Treatment Salary: 23,500 – 28,000 Closing date: 16/09/2020 Severn Trent...Apply For This Job
Description Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. Providing a full spectrum...Apply For This Job