An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Extrusion Line Multi-Skilled Operator (Extruded Polystyrene) to join our team in Selby. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis in return for a competitive salary of circa £24,542 per annum plus benefits.
Kingspan Insulation is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that Kingspan Insulation offers.
About the Extrusion Line Multi-Skilled Operator (Extruded Polystyrene) role:
If you are familiar with start-up and production processes, whether they are extrusion or secondary operations, this could be the role for you!
The successful candidate will be used to working within a shift pattern and be prepared to be flexible within the workplace. You will be keen, motivated, proactive and willing to accept a challenging environment. In an ever-changing role, you must have a can-do approach to your work at all times.
The production line runs 24 hours Sunday 10pm to Friday 10pm on a rotational 3 shift system.
Responsibilities of our Extrusion Line Multi-Skilled Operator (Extruded Polystyrene) role:
– Starting up, recipe setting, operating and shutdown of extrusion machines
– Manufacturing to customer specifications and carrying out regular inspections of products to quality standards
– Acting on own initiative to rectify any product out of specification
– Understanding indicators to improve quality and reduce scrap
– Recording machine running parameters and settings as agreed in process quality plans
– Contributing to process improvements
Skills and Experience required of our Extrusion Line Multi-Skilled Operator (Extruded Polystyrene):
– Experience of Extrusion operation
– An understanding of all health and safety issues within a busy factory environment
– Analytical and mechanical capabilities are essential in order to identify issues within the production process
– Basic level computer skills
– Good communication skills are essential
– Evidence of team working, working on own initiative and responsible for personal self-development
– Highly motivated to learn
Do you have the skills we are looking for? If so, please click ‘apply’ now to be considered as our Extrusion Line Multi-Skilled Operator (Extruded Polystyrene)
Job Title: HRIS Advisor Location / Division: Human Resources, Aldgate House London Reports to: Group HR Systems and Benefits...Apply For This Job
Spearheading the JRL Group from the outset J Reddington Ltd have been an industry leading groundwork and concrete (RC) frame...Apply For This Job
McAlpine Grant Ilco Ltd are looking for a Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Service Engineer with good knowledge and experience of...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor We are a dynamic, award winning property maintenance, refurbishment and new build specialist with 700 colleagues across 26...Apply For This Job
Multi Trade Plumber Location: Sleaford, Lincolnshire – North Kesteven Business Area: Housing Maintenance Contract: Permanent, full time Make a difference...Apply For This Job
Assistant Branch Manager – VIVALDA Hull The Role: Full time, permanent Reporting To: Branch Manager Remuneration: Competitive, dependent on experience...Apply For This Job