Are you currently working as a a fully experienced electrical engineer or project engineer that wants a new challenge?
Have you had experience in the following: Industrial electrical systems, including control panels, installation, drives and controls then this may interest you.
Panks is a family run business, that was estabished in 1842. We are currently looking for an experienced and fully qualified person to the join our Panks team.
The role of Electrical Project Engineer, is in our Norwich branch on Heigham Street.
This is a full time position, working 40 hour week, 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
This is a permanent position on successful completion of 3-6 month probationary period.
* Contribute to strategic planning
* Ability to read control panel drawings and understand control equipment
* To provide technical support on all electrical issues for customers and staff
* Manage and support projects from start to finish
* Ensure all paperwork for project is kept up to date
* Support the Manager / Engineers
* All administration involved with running projects to included method statements and risk assessments
* Arranging and co-ordination installation teams and wiring/commissioning teams
* O&M Documentation including production of NICEIC test certificates
* Operation planning & management
* Visit major clients and provide detailed quotations
* Provide technical advice to customers ensuring they have the correct product for their requirements
* Some management of sub contracts and suppliers
* Framework and tender specification and documents
* Providing support in the running of contracts
* Keep professional knowledge updated
* Numerate and computer literate
* Good written and verbal communication
* Customer service skills
* Organised and methodical
* Commercial experience (desirable)
* Electrical qualified level 3+
* Minimum of 17th Edition, ideally 18th edition
* Experience of water or food industry (desirable)
* Knowledge in energy optimisation (desirable)
* can work with team of M&E to deliver work over East Anglia
You would receive:
* 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays off.
* Pension Scheme
* Salary negotiable for the right candidate, depending on experience and qualifications.
Application deadline: 30/11/2020
NO AGENCIES, thank you
Welcome to Hovis. We are the proud guardians of over 130 years of baking experience that make up our iconic...Apply For This Job
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are...Apply For This Job
Cougar Automation Ltd are a control and automation systems integrator. We operate from 6 offices in England, t/o £11M and...Apply For This Job
J. Murphy & Sons Limited is a leading global, specialist engineering and construction company founded in 1951 that improves lives...Apply For This Job
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced StairLift Engineer to join our Orpington Service Branch covering a service...Apply For This Job