We’re on the hunt for an Electrical Operator/Control Room Controller to oversee
all process and relevant activities on our customer site working within our
Labour Business Unit.
Z-Tech Control Systemsis a fast-paced growing company with headquarters at
Swavesey near Cambridge, and a busy East London office. We have a highly
skilled mobile workforce delivering Electrical, Control & Instrumentation
(EC&I) Services to our customers in the Water, Power and Rail industries.
* Oversee control desk consisting of 8 HMI computer screens.
* Adhere to plant operational procedures for production goal achievement
and handle work safely.
* Gain awareness of system operating requirements and trends and suggest
operating adjustment suggestions.
* Manage electrical and mechanical equipment and facilities with the
competency of a plant operator.
* Oversee productions and process key metrics for operating plant machinery
* Assess machine logs and support Process Engineer to troubleshoot.
* Handle equipment maintenance and tag out as per standard operating
* Monday to Friday 6:30am to 6:30pm
* Working at either the Greenwich or Falconbrook site
* 4 week contract position
To be successful in this role
* The ability to cope with shift work and unsocial hours, which are often
required where equipment is in 24-hour operation.
* Highly motivated with sound judgement and a can do attitude.
* Excellent communications with both internal colleagues and external
* Full valid driving licence.
* Competitive salary
Show moreShow less
WS Network Communications Graduate 2021 Location:Bristol Job Code:GR413 Description WS Network Communications Graduate The Network Communications (NCs) Department develop platform...Apply For This Job
About The Role Key responsibilities Monitor and govern central database System Engineering Modelling (SEMs) with engagement within wider EK team...Apply For This Job
Skills Coach – Mechanical Engineering Curriculum / Service Area Apprenticeships Campus / Location Bispham Campus Hours per week 37 Term-Time...Apply For This Job
About The Role As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for developing mechanical designs for a range of products...Apply For This Job
Job Type Full-time Location Luton Hoo Hotel, Luton, Bedfordshire Luton Hoo, Bedfordshire, now has an exciting opportunity available for an...Apply For This Job