Bright Horizons Nurseries are currently recruiting for a qualified Early Years Practitioner to join our stunning 24 St Swithin Day Nursery.
The role is working full time. As an Early Years Practitioner working with us, you can expect a competitive salary of between (£18,720 – £26,000) dependent on experience.Excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
The nursery is located less than 10 minutes from the town centre, Aberdeen railway station and also has good access to local bus routes.
Your role as Early Years Practitioner will include:
– Provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
– Observe, support and extend children's learning.
– Plan appropriately for children using the curriculum of excellence/ pre-birth to three.
– Good knowledge and understanding 'Building the ambition' and 'Girfec'
– Maintain accurate and effective children's records.
– Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
– Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
– Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand, and when necessary follow, Safeguarding Procedures.
– Be a Key Person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families.
– Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
– Work as a team with other staff members.
Essential Skills & Experience;
* SVQ Level 3 or HNC in childhood practice, or any other qualification recognised as a practitioner qualification with the SSSC.
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
– Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers
– Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team
– External 24 hour helpline with counsellors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc.)
– Access to 18 training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development
– Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
– A 'World Class' Induction programme
ř out of 6 employees would recommend Bright Horizons as a Great Place to Work!"
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse, Early Years Educator
Background to the Post Warwickshire College are looking to appoint a highly qualified and experienced practitioner to help provide high-quality...Apply For This Job
WE VALUE TEACHERS We are a leading education provider in the South-East. Formed in 2017 through a partnership between East...Apply For This Job
Joining our Maths Management Team, you will assist the Curriculum Manager in leading, managing and monitoring the curriculum area to...Apply For This Job
Examinations Officer / Administration Support Permanent, full time (37.5 per week) Are you looking for your next full time position?...Apply For This Job
The Role We are looking for someone who will further develop this area working with students to ensure they achieve...Apply For This Job