Vitality, Digital Product Owner, Bournemouth, 12 Month Maternity Cover Contract, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
As our Digital Product Owner, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
– Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Our Digital Product Owner is accountable for the daily management of journeys within Vitality’s consumer-facing digital product portfolio. You will execute the short to medium term product strategy and be accountable for delivering the 0-3 month product roadmap and backlog.
Responsibilities as our Digital Product Owner include:
– Responsible for prioritisation, management and delivery of the 0-3 month digital product strategy and roadmap for Employer-facing digital products
– Responsible for the daily management of related digital products
– Work collaboratively with the Product Manager, business process owners and development and project teams
– Discover and analyse user needs and business requirements, defining impact, scope, risks, benefits and technical dependencies for user stories
– Ensure all user stories are captured, created and maintained in the product backlog, written in the agile user story format, with relevant support documentation
– Work collaboratively with the UX team to provide understanding of the user stories to ensure designs are aligned
– Provide technical input into the business cases that are produced by the Product Manager and Business Owners
– Be a key contributor in an on-going optimisation programme, including A/B testing and personalisation
– Manage budgets for external project elements
What we’re looking for in our Digital Product Owner:
– Educated to degree level or equivalent
– Digital specialist with a proven track record working in e-commerce or digital marketing
– High level of understanding of web development practices
– Strong understanding of digital analytics and conversion rate optimisation processes
– Strong ability to groom and prioritise product backlog in fast-moving environment
– Proficient at writing user stories and defining acceptance criteria
– Excellent delivery and execution of sprint rituals and releases
– Experience of using work management tools such as Jira
– Able to lead and facilitate meetings within business and technical teams
– Able to produce high quality supporting artefacts to assist the team in development of product features
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 17th July 2020
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Digital Product Owner, then please click ‘apply’ today
Location: Reading, United Kingdom In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people...Apply For This Job
Data and Investigations News Editor – Maternity Leave Cover (up to 12 month contract) We are looking for a News...Apply For This Job
Junior Animator Salary: £17-£25k depending on experience Benefits: Flexi working conditions, competitive pay, great holidays and much more Hours: Full time,...Apply For This Job
Term Time, Permanent Photographer covering Schools in Lincolnshire Starting monthly salary: £485 along with enjoying school holidays, company car, equipment,...Apply For This Job
Ruby Labs Ltd (RL) is a fast-growing start-up established in London in 2018. RL operates the biggest astrology mobile app...Apply For This Job