Our client is a rapidly expanding digital marketing agency basd in Manchester
city centre and due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a
Digital Marketing PPC Account Manager to join the team.
This is a highly varied role where your typical duties will cover:
* Campaign management full campaign management including reporting an
meeting/calling clients to discuss campaign progress.
* Strategies you will be responsible for creating unique and forward
thinking PPC strategies for clients in your portfolio.
* Delivery of work you will be responsible for the delivery of PPC wo
on your clients.
* Building relationships we pride ourselves on our level of customer
service and the way we work with our clients. Building good relationships
with your clients is a key part of your role. You ll need to have a
deep understanding of the client s business, brand, sector,
competitors, and audiences.
* Teamwork you ll need to be a team player and work with other a
of the businesses on multi-channel clients. We are a business that likes
to help each other out, so showing willingness to help and support others
* New and creative Ideas bringing fresh ideas into the PPC team and
ensuring that we remain at the forefront of the very latest PPC
* KPIs you should be comfortable working closely with the client to
ensure that client PPC KPIs and objectives are met throughout the
* Contributions play an active part in the growth of not only client
campaigns but also the wider team and business at Embryo Digital.
* Experience you will need some PPC experience and be comfortable wit
managing multiple client campaigns of different sizes.
* Software you should have experience in using Google ads, Microsoft
advertising, Google analytics, and Google tag manager at a minimum. For
any other software or tools, training will be provided.
* Communication you should be comfortable engaging with clients,
reporting to them over the phone and face to face. Thus, your telephone
manner must be friendly and professional at all times. You should come
across as confident and knowledgeable in PPC and the strategy you have
set out for them. Your communication skills both written and verbal
should be excellent.
* Time management we use an extremely efficient workflow management
tool to assist in time management, but you should also be confident that
your workload is manageable and appropriate deadlines are set and met.
* Passion you should be passionate about PPC and want to deliver the
best results for your clients.
Interviews are ongoing so apply now
Show moreShow less
Job Locations United Kingdom-London ID 2020-6712 Introduction The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) is the world leader in global business intelligence....Apply For This Job
Marketing Assistant About_Us TravelNest is an Edinburgh based travel tech startup. We have created a platform that enables holiday let...Apply For This Job
About_You Our ideal candidate will be passionate about the power of digital to reach and engage audiences and will up...Apply For This Job
DESIGN MUSEUM Overview The Design Museum reopened its doors in a newly refurbished home in Kensington in November 2016. After...Apply For This Job
Safety Manager job with a Public Sector Engineering & Estates team in Belfast offering benefits. Your_New_Company Hays are working in...Apply For This Job