Signifyd is a place where no one is going to tell you how to do your job. If
you want help, you’ll get it from all quarters. But we pretty much figure
out what needs to be done, who’s in the best position to do it and then let
that person roll-up her or his sleeves and have at it.
Who believes challenges are best overcome by thinking differently.
Who knows his or her role, but isn t confined by it.
Whose greatest satisfaction comes from helping customers succeed and achieve
Who isn t afraid to disagree, convincingly, civilly and honestly.
Our system infrastructure is 100% cloud based. We practice infrastructure-as-
code. Each development team is responsible to manage their services in the
* Manage and own shared infrastructure for Engineering including Teamcity,
Jaeger, Gradle, and internal tooling.
* Automate new and existing processes/environment to build, test and deploy
software and infrastructure.
* Be subject matter expert in container technologies, networking, and build
* Security compliance tasks for SOC2 and PCI.
* Be a part of the standard developer on call rotation.
* Developer experience is your first priority; you get excited by unlocking
other people’s ability to produce at high speed.
* You love rolling up your sleeves and helping others.
* You take an engineering first approach to problem solving.
* You understand that iteration is the way to consistently make systems
* You know observability into systems is how we can make them reliable.
* You believe that anything can be automated and probably should be.
* You thrive in a collaborative environment and can communicate your ideas
* You keep the future in mind when making decisions.
Desired Skills and Experience;
* 3+ years of experience developing high traffic 24/7 SaaS products
* Strong programming skills in Python, Java or any other high level
* Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills across the full stack
to identify and resolve production issues in a timely manner.
* Good understanding of build systems. (e.g. Gradle, Maven)
* Good understanding of container technology. (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
* Good background in security, networking, server hardware, and cloud
* Knowledge of infrastructure tools such as Cloudformation or Terraform.
* Knowledge of Linux administration, performance monitoring and debugging
* Experience with AWS BS in Computer Science or related technical field.
Our stack: Kuberentes, Java, Python, Cloudformation, Teamcity, Gradle, Linux
You ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in
* A competitive base salary
* An equally competitive equity package
* Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
* Pension matched up to 8%
* Day one access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insur
scheme for you and your whole family
* 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
* 2 days WFH per week and our core hours are 10 – 4
* 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
* Free lunch every day that you re in the office plus free snacks and
* Subsidised public transport and car parking
* A LinkedIn Learning account
* Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
* Monthly Signifyd social events organised by our social committee
Show moreShow less
A bit about us How many times in your work do you get to save a life? At Current Health,...Apply For This Job
Sr. Director Advanced Analytics Sep 16, 2020, 1:20:46 PM Business Intelligence US-New York US-New Jersey Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years) Yes,...Apply For This Job
Senior Unity Developer VR Studio Manchester A Manchester based VR Development Studio are currently looking for a Senior Unity Developer...Apply For This Job
Senior Technician Job details Posting date: 22 September 2020 Salary: 31,273 per year Additional salary information: Competitive Hours: Full time...Apply For This Job
Research Associate or Senior Research Associate in Composites Manufacture and Experimental Mechanics (2 positions) Job number ACAD104720 Division/School School of...Apply For This Job