LendingMetrics is one the UK’s leading Fintech companies, concentrating on decisioning software and data. We primarily focus on supplying services to UK clients, who in-turn focus on UK consumers, meaning we are as well insulated from a Brexit fallout as a company can be. LendingMetrics has doubled revenue in the last 12 months, more than tripled profits, and is forecasting continued strong growth year-on-year going forward.
As a group, LendingMetrics offer a diverse range of data services to the online lending industry, both in the UK and Australia. With a huge opportunity to grow and take on new responsibilities, we are looking for candidates who have ambition and want to be rewarded for their hard work in the process. An ideal candidate will have a strong focus on customer service and great attention to detail.
* Competitive salary
* Monthly company meeting with lunch and briefing provided to all with questions answered
* Premium private healthcare based on tenure (staff member after 1 year, staff+partner after 2 years, staff+partner+children after 3 years)
* Death in Service coverage (4x salary)
* Option to take up to 5 additional days holiday based on tenure
* Regular company outings, dinners and events
* In-office access to free fruit and cold drinks
* Onsite café, shared kitchen and shower facilities
* Free onsite parking
* Good local travel links (close to J9 of M27, bus stop within 200m, Swanwick train station within 1 mile)
* Relaxed office with casual attire
The role would be ideal for an experienced and well-rounded technical member of staff that has a solid foundation in development platforms based on a broad range of technical and commercial considerations.
The ideal candidate would be able to liaise with all stakeholders to ensure the values and strategy of the company are upheld, as well as delivering solutions that satisfy client and wider industry demands.
The ideal candidate will also be asked to attend high-profile client and prospect meetings to facilitate education and understanding. Along with a great salary package we also offer excellent benifits.
Package: £40k – £52k per annum
We are looking for developers to compliment the team and advance our existing products through introducing the latest .NET Core and Angular frameworks.
* .NET Core
* T-SQL / SQL Server
* Web API
* ASP.NET MVC
* Azure DevOps with Git
* IIS & Web/Database Server administration
* Initially assigned to a small development team involved in diverse development projects orientated around various Credit Reference services
* Project A: Version 2 of our industry leading live reporting shared database used by dozens of short-term lenders, due to be launched in the UK and Australia
* Project B: Continued development of our groundbreaking Open Banking solution that endeavours to push the envelope of when it comes to transaction data
* Project C: Further improvement of our award winning decision engine platform
* Must be highly focused and self-motivated
* Great communication skills, as will be l
Solution Architect (Microsoft 365) (SA) Remote_Based_-_UK_or_Europe All streams of F&O, such as: Planning & Production / Finance / Transport &...Apply For This Job
Following the recent expansion of our drug discovery programmes, we have a new requirement for a full-time, lab-based Associate Scientist...Apply For This Job
At Couchbase, big things happen. Every day, we re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on....Apply For This Job
UNIBASIC SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS OUR GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY What gets you out of bed in the morning? For us,...Apply For This Job
Data Scientist Glasgow As a Barclays Senior Engineer will provide technical leadership to a growing team, establish best-practices and patterns...Apply For This Job