Data Technician Apprentice (L3 Data Technician Programme)
Are you looking to start your Data Analysis career within a supportive Preston
based company? If you’re interested in the power of data, and want to learn on
the job, we want to hear from you!
Baltic Apprenticeships work with friendly and exciting businesses in Preston to
recruit and train the next generation of data analysis professionals. We’re
looking for new apprentices to place directly within businesses on our Level 3
Data Technician apprenticeship programme.
You will be working full-time within one of our specially selected companies,
as an apprentice database technician, data support analyst, junior data
analyst, or junior information analyst. Part of your time at work will include
regular training sessions through our online SMART Classroom.
* Full-time: the majority of our candidates work 37.5 hours per week
(Monday – Friday)
* Competitive salary: most Baltic apprentices earn above the National
Apprentice Minimum Wage
* Holiday entitlement: all of our employers offer an attractive holiday
entitlement, typically ranging from 20-25 days per year
* Working within a friendly, supportive environment with the opportunity to
earn and learn
* Time specifically allocated to your training, including industry-
recognised qualifications and personal development.
* Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our Level 4
Data Analyst apprenticeship upon completion of your Level 3!
Location & Travel
You will be based in Preston with easy access to public transport links.
* Level 3 Data Technician qualification, completed over 15-18 months
* Learn about the importance of data to business and build the practical
skills you need to thrive, including data gathering, data analysis &
validation, and the distribution & dissemination of data. You’ll learn
about data formats, data architecture, basic statistical methods, simple
data modelling, and algorithms.
* Training is delivered via a mix of 5-day technical training courses,
competency workshops and hands-on projects.
* Regular support and review sessions with your Baltic Learning Mentor
* Designated Workplace Mentor
* Fully funded qualifications, with a wage on top.
* Minimum Level 2 qualification in Maths and English (e.g. GCSE grade 4/C)
* Understanding of data and data analysis
* Strong maths skills
* Understanding of databases
* Hold a suitable Level 2 qualification in a relevant subject
If this sounds like the programme for you, get in touch! Once we receive your
application one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage of
You must have valid UK residency status to apply for this role.
Apply to this job.
Think you’re the perfect candidate?
Job ID: JO-2009-7799
Show moreShow less
2021 Product Internship Programme ================================= London, England, United Kingdom New Internships & Graduates 8 hours ago Post Date LON37240 Requisition...Apply For This Job
About the Role. About the role;. As a Kitchen Assistant, you will be experienced with food preparation and catering in...Apply For This Job
Apprenticeships Level 6 Applied Science 2021 Job Type(s): Level 6 Apprenticeship Location(s): England: Fort Halstead Salary: Competitive + benefits +...Apply For This Job
Job Title Department Intern Department MCA Dept Reports to Head of Sales Management Location Hong Kong The Company Christies, the...Apply For This Job
Apprenticeships DSF 2020 Apprenticeships DSF are offering the following apprenticeships leading to nationally recognised qualifications and accreditation. – Apprentice Bricklayer....Apply For This Job