CRM Junior Data Analyst – Ashford Kent
Working Monday – Friday , 8am – 5pm, with a competitive salary – Benefits include: Pension, free parking, subsidised canteen, discounted products and services, brilliant reward and recognition scheme, excellent career development and much more!
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children's schools all have one thing in common – Brakes UK.
As a CRM Junior Data Analyst you will be working with the fast past and everchanging Brakes CRM Team. Your primary responsibility will continually support the maintenance of Brakes and Fresh Directs' Customer Relationship Management platform – Salesforce. By using data management and analyst techniques you will ensure data entering, being maintained within, and exiting Salesforce is of the highest possible quality. You'll be a valuable member of the Team, contributing to the success of our business whilst working with a great team of people and having fun along the way!
• Preparing and cleansing data form a variety of existing sources (SAP/Excel) that will be pushed into Salesforce,
• Testing, analysing and correcting data held within Salesforce to ensure its of the highest possible quality,
• Producing KPIs reporting and scorecards using Salesforce held data for a number of stakeholders across the business.
• Conduct testing relating to data through the Agile development cycle used by the CRM Team.
• Working with the CRM project team and the wider business to Identify opportunities to continually improve the quality of business data to improve process improvement to data risk reduce risk Capabilities
• Target driven
• Inquisitive, able to challenge
• Work as part of a team or individually
• Work on own initiative
• Prioritise workloads
• Ability to understand customer requirements and challenge sales teams
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Excellent Microsoft Excel and Access skills,
• Experience of having to maintain and correct system data quality,
• Good understanding of SAP/ BW/ Office Applications,
• Experience of Agile Project environments,
• Ability to thrive in a very busy, demanding and pressurised environment.
• Ability to handle a lot of data/calls and be able to prioritise workload
• Desirable – Previous experience of Data Analytics
• Desirable – Previous Experience of CRM Administration (preferably Salesforce)
• What you'll get:
• Competitive salary
• Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food
• Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
• Recognition awards and Incentives
• Real career opportunities – We're part of Sysco – the Global leader in selling, distributing and marketing food products – so the opportunities really are endless!
• …and much more! There's a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE