Are you looking for an organisation that promotes the work-life balance of its workforce? An employer who offers structured personal development, progression opportunities and outstanding training. Well look no further!
Life moves fast at HM Revenue and Customs which is why we are the largest Landlord in Government!
We are looking to appoint a Counter Terrorism Support Manager to keeping our people, assets and buildings safe.
You will support the efficient and effective identification, implementation, management and assurance of Counter Terrorism physical and operational security measures across HMRC.
As our Counter Terrorism Support Manager, you will:
– Support the Counter Terrorism Lead in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the operational strategy and practise
– Work proactively in collaboration with HMRC’s Cyber Security & Information Risks (CSIR) Directorate to develop guidance for HMRC generally and for specific roles such as site Incident Control Officers
– Contribute to ensuring, and assuring, HMRC’s preparedness for response to an increase in the state of alert
– Develop, implementing and continuously improving lockdown measures and procedures, as well as training and awareness for personnel who secure HMRC’s premises
– Manage the programme to test preparedness across the physical counter terrorism spectrum, and implement recommendations for improvement
– Seek out and manage intelligence feeds, and handle dissemination of information across Estates and HMRC as appropriate.
– Promote, develop and manage highly effective partnerships working with internal and external partners in order to achieve business improvement.
– Counter Terrorism Security is a national service therefore the post holder will be required to undertake travel to meet the requirements of the role. Travel and overnight stays will also be required as well as being on call during out of hours office times.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate confirmed knowledge and experience in the following:
– Knowledge and experience of operational security and Counter Terrorism
– A minimum Level 5 security management qualification is a mandatory requirement for the post. Applicants should have already hold, be currently undertaking, or be prepared to commence this qualification upon employment.
We offer you structured personal development, progression opportunities, and outstanding training with some of the most experienced professionals in our industry who are on hand to share their expertise and support. While we work hard, we respect your work-life balance, with flexible working conditions reflecting the best in the sector
3D CAD Project Engineer – Inside IR35 – Nuclear We are currently recruiting for a 3D CAD Project Engineer As...Apply For This Job
The Opportunity To deliver a range of facilities services to buildings in line with contractual commitments within our MOJ contract....Apply For This Job
Summary At HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), we make sure money is available to fund the UK’s vital public services...Apply For This Job
Cleaner (Part Time) £9.30 up to £9.60 per hour * (pro rata). Part time hours are between 10 – 30...Apply For This Job
Case Leader – Enforcement Any Ofcom regional office (including London, Birmingham, Cardiff, Belfast or Edinburgh) £Competitive Team Overview The Enforcement...Apply For This Job