CONTRACTS MANAGER – Sussex
Salary band: £28,453 (£32,320) £36,076
Saxon Weald is a challenging, fun and vibrant place to work, and we employ great people who are committed to our values, work hard and strive for continuous improvement to enable us to be the best we can be.
Exciting times are ahead as we bring people together to form the new Property team, the merging of asset management and our in-house repairs service – HomeFix. We see this as one of the biggest change management programmes we have undertaken within Saxon Weald and it signifies our high ambition to be the best we can be and consistently meet and respond to our customers’ expectations.
We have a vacancy for an experienced Contracts Manager to join the team, to support the Senior Contracts Manager in providing an excellent contracts service to Saxon Weald. You will be responsible for procuring and managing contracts; monitoring contract performance and spend and ensuring customer satisfaction and value for money.
Your focus will be on ensuring the contracts are running in line with the agreed contract expectations; identifying patterns and trends; facilitating monthly contract review meetings, and working collaboratively with contractors to feedback what’s working well and agree any actions that can be put in place to improve contract performance. You will not be involved in the operational day to day contract delivery.
Reasons why you should apply:
* you can demonstrate excellent contract management skills;
* you enjoy working in partnership with contractors to achieve positive outcomes for customers and a value for money service;
* 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays, health care benefits, pension scheme with excellent employer pension contributions of 6-12%;
* Central Horsham office, flexible working patterns, office and home working fully supported.
To be successful in this role you need to:
* have experience managing contracts and contractor performance at this level;
* ensure contracts comply with standing orders, procurement and contract management frameworks and legislation;
* have demonstrable experience building and maintaining excellent working relationships with contractors and collaborating effectively;
* have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
* have a customer focussed approach;
* monitor the accuracy, validity and timely submission of contractors’ invoices;
* investigate and resolve contract issues and changes
You will need to have excellent communication skills and attention to detail; good IT, planning & organising skills and a positive approach. Ideally you will have experience of maintenance/service delivery contracts such as cleaning; grounds maintenance; roofing, lifts, material supplies, but this is not essential.
It’s people at Saxon Weald that make us special. Join us and you’ll be part of an exceptionally friendly and welcoming team who work hard so that together we can make a positive difference
Junior Project Manager Salary £24,000 to £26,000 – subject to experience & qualifications Yorkshire – driving license essential Permanent Full...Apply For This Job
Are you an experienced Construction Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge in and around the Milton Keynes area? RSR...Apply For This Job
An fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrician to join a rapidly expanding and well-respected Electrical Contractor to undertake installation,...Apply For This Job
HMP Northumberland are recruiting for an Electrician to join the Maintenance Team. If you have experience working as an electrician...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Roofer Location: Central & Greater London within M25 Area Potential Earnings: £1,500 – £2,000.00 Per-Week Benefits: Company Vehicle,...Apply For This Job