At Vision Express, we’re passionate about what we do. Customer service is at
the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre, everybody has a
key part to play.
Based in Ruddington, Nottingham we’re looking for a Contact Lens Support
Associate to join our dedicated Contact Lens team to help retain our contact
lens customer base.
* Making outbound calls to our contact lens customers, being personal,
professional and courteous. Tailoring each conversation to the customers
* Using SAP accurately change customer data in an organised and timely manner
to ensure customers receive the correct contact lenses and their payments are
taken at the correct time.
* Actively support our Complete Contact Care database.
* Match and where possible exceed customer expectations.
* Understand the services we offer and be willing to find out required
information to support our stores and colleagues
* Take Customer Feedback on board and share important information to help play
an important part of improving the business for our customer journey.
We’re looking for an energetic, self-motivated and adaptable individual who can
act as an ambassador of Vision Express. You’ll take pride in providing the best
customer service and delivering resolutions to the challenges you’ve been
You’ll learn more about Vision Express, as well as our products and services
that are offered to customers.
* You will ideally have experience using computers and other IT systems, along
with strong customer service and communication skills.
* Exceptional telephone manner, and attention to detail are essential.
* Passion for customer service, welcoming nature and ability to work seamlessly
within a team.
* Previous experience in optics is desirable but not essential. Full training
* Minimum 1 Year proven track record in customer service, preferably in a call
* 33 days’ annual leave, including bank holidays, increasing with length of
* Staff restaurant
* Free onsite gym.
* Free parking onsite
* Free annual eyewear voucher and generous discounts throughout the year for
you, your family and friends.
* Onsite cafe
Show moreShow less
The Client Services team is a global group of account management professionals who specialize in the areas of Website, Software,...Apply For This Job
Location: Glenrothes Department: Retail (Stores) Hourly Paid Salary Details: Competitive salary, plus excellent benefits Shift Details: Not Specified Work Level:...Apply For This Job
We’re here for the makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support...Apply For This Job
Receptionist Job details Posting date: 12 September 2020 Salary: 17,062.50 per year Additional salary information: + gym & healthcare Hours:...Apply For This Job
About the role Shift pattern Days From time To time Tue22:00:0007:00:00 Sat22:00:0007:00:00 Customers are at the heart of everything we...Apply For This Job
About the role Shift pattern Days From time To time Sun19:00:0023:00:00 Sat19:00:0023:00:00 A job where you are in the driving...Apply For This Job