An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Community Liaison Co-ordinator to join
The Maria Mallaband Care Group who has a current portfolio of over 80 homes.
You will be an important part of a growing and developing sales & marketing
team. A clinical background would be an advantage. Therefore, applications from
nurses and clinical professionals with suitable skills are welcome.
Commutable from Leeds/Harrogate/York/Ripon and surrounding areas
Reporting to the Group Sales & Marketing Director and working closely with the
Home Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the
home with the 360 sales & marketing processes. A clinical background would be a
distinct advantage as the ability to carry out assessments will enhance the
As an integral part of the care home team you will be the first point of
contact to support individuals and families through what can be a difficult and
emotional process. Your main objective will be to meet targeted budgeted
occupancy by ensuring the effective generation and processing of enquiries at
Your time will also be spent in the local community, building stakeholder and
key referrer relationships to identify promotional opportunities and raise
awareness of the care home. You will ensure all marketing collateral and online
presence is current and good news PR stories are created to be posted
Our ideal Community Liaison Co-ordinator will have the following skills and
* A clinical background (nurse, clinical professional) would be an
advantage, but not essential
* At least two years’ experience in sales would be desirable.
* Direct experience handling care enquiries and liaising with families with
in a care environment would be an advantage.
* Experience within a care or hospitality environment desirable.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* An organised and efficient approach.
* A self-starter with an ability to motivate self and others.
* A caring empathetic nature.
* Strong relationship building skills.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Fully funded training
* Development opportunities
* SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical
and dental expenses
* PerkBox – a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of
high street shops and restaurants
* Childcare voucher scheme
* NEST pension plan
* Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years service
* Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
Show moreShow less
Through The Gate Case Administrator – Advertised on behalf of Norfolk & Suffolk CRC Job Introduction Norfolk & Suffolk CRC...Apply For This Job
Position: Senior Administrator – Private Equity Fund Administration Location: Jersey – Apex Fund And Corporate Services (Jersey) Limited The Position...Apply For This Job
Anglian Home Improvements is the UK’s largest home improvements company we are passionate about making the customer experience fantastic from...Apply For This Job
Sales Secretary When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that...Apply For This Job
Salary: 39,366 rising to 41,438 after 12 months Location: South East Department: Development Division: Development Vacancy Type: Permanent Closing Date:...Apply For This Job
Details of your selected vacancy are outlined below.Administrator – Water Utilities, Eccles, Manchester (Fixed Term Contract) Bristol, Warrington Job Title...Apply For This Job