We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Watford office as an Account
Executive focussed on client retention and new business development. This is
the perfect role for an established Account Executive with ambitions to join
and flourish at a market leading insurance broker wishing to further their
career within the insurance broking industry. This role focusses on the
retention of an existing book of commercial insurance clients as well as
looking at opportunities to grow this portfolio.
This position is located in our Watford community office however; the
successful individual will have the opportunity to split their working week
between the physical office and remote working.
What can you expect?
* A platform to use your relationship building and stakeholder management
skills to grow a portfolio of commercial insurance clients
* To use your client management abilities in order to ensure excellent
* To demonstrate your self-motivated and hardworking nature to meet and
exceed set income targets
* An opportunity to progress your career with a market leading broker
* To use your network of contacts to identify opportunities in order to
generate new business
* To drive quality, consistency and accuracy in all aspects of the sales
What is in it for you?
* A fantastic suite of employee benefits including an excellent pension
contribution, private medical cover and life assurance
* Opportunity to undertake professional qualifications via the Chartered
* An industry leading commission structure
* 25 days of annual leave plus your birthday off!
* Deliver sales and growth with a focus on SME businesses
* Demonstrate excellent client retention skills
* Cover a large region utilising your diary management skills to ensure you
maximise your client reach
* Demonstrate strong team working ability in order to forge strong working
relationships within the business to meet defined goals and targets
* Strong commercial insurance knowledge
* Experience in generating new business from scratch
* Be able to generate leads and follow these up to build a strong pipeline
of potential SME clients
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Stakeholder management skills up to and including senior executive level
* Resilient with previous client facing sales experience
* CII qualifications
* Ambitious nature and a keen contributor within a team environment
* Articulate with strong client facing and stakeholder management abilities
We are Marsh Commercial, a diverse community of colleagues, serving a diverse
community of clients with insurance, risk management and employee health and
benefits advice and solutions.
We help clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative
industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Our deep
knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve, combined with
the time we take to fully understand and meet a client s needs, is what set
We re also part of Marsh and McLennan Companies (MMC) a global netwo
experts in risk, strategy and people. For over 140 years, Marsh & McLennan
Companies (MMC) has supported enterprise, helping clients realise, survive and
grow in changing times.
We leverage the scale, expertise and access to the broad range of products and
services provided by the wider Marsh & McLennan Companies for the benefit of
our clients – whilst retaining the flair, flexibility and personal service that
our clients have come to expect.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds,
heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their
gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic
origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or
beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered
to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our
foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater
Good Policy .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/
Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Show moreShow less
In 1998, the Inditex Group created Bershka, a brand with an innovative sales format, in response to an emerging younger,...Apply For This Job
At ForwardPMX, we help brands find the change to fuel business growth. We are an award-winning global brand performance agency,...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities & Deliverables: Your deliverables as Europe Commercial Finance will include, but are not limited to, the following: – Early...Apply For This Job
Customer Team Leader CRS28090 Store Supervisor – Customer Team Leader Location: 64-68 Fair Oak Road, Bishopstoke, Eastleigh, SO50 6LH Pay:...Apply For This Job
Senior Retail Manager The Hospice of St Francis, Berkhamsted Full Time: 37.5 per week Salary circa 30,000 + Benefits Are...Apply For This Job