An opportunity has arisen for a Cleaner to join our expanding contract based in Dartford.
The hours of work are: (Apply online only) – (1 hour lunch) Monday to Friday.
To work as part of a team to provide accommodation cleaning services across a range of facilities, including but not limited to office, washroom and meeting rooms
* Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards are maintained for all accommodation covered by the cleaning schedule
* Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported to the Cleaning Supervisor
* Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified by the Cleaning Supervisor
* Carry out additional or special cleans as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor, using equipment and chemicals appropriate to the task
* Ensure adequate stocks of consumables are available in nominated cleaning stores and where necessary requests for replenishments are submitted to Cleaning Supervisor in a timely manner
* Comply with all Statutory Regulations and EFS Instructions
* Ensure all employee responsibilities in the EMCOR Code of Conduct are complied with
* Previous experience of accommodation cleaning would be an advantage
* Methodical and meticulous approach to work
* There may be an opportunity for overtime working
* 20 days annual leave
* Pension schemes
* Cycle scheme
* Flexible Working policy where applicable and feasible
* Employee benefit discounts including childcare vouchers
* Personal Development opportunities; our appraisal process is designed to identify your training needs and the personal development goals needed to progress your career.
* Creating Balance; our steering group promotes Diversity and Inclusion throughout our business.
* Mental Health and Wellbeing; Mind is our EMCOR UK charity, and as such mental health and wellbeing is an important topic for us. To support this we have an Employee assistance programme available to you with free advice on dealing with personal problems such as; debt, legal issues, relationships, addictions and stress.
* Charitable Giving and Community; we offer two days off per annum for you to support your chosen charity.
* Recognising Excellence; our annual Employee Excellence Awards are designed to recognise and reward individuals or teams for their outstanding contribution and performance at work