Location: Norfolk Police- Jublie House,Norfolk NR18 0WW
Working Hours: 8am-8pm Mon-Fri (rota bases)
The Cleaning Manager will be responsible for the overall delivery of Cleaning Services.
Have direct management responsibility for the delivery and success of the Cleaning Services element of the PFI Contract.
Management responsibilities will include colleague management, cost management, customer relations, health and safety, quality, environmental and the programming of service deliverables.
Provide leadership and direction to the Cleaning Services team.
Support the ongoing quality assurance and KPI management.
Due to the nature of the client, the successful candidate will need to pass a Police check before commencing this role.
* Be a focal point for Cleaning Services within the PFI Contract.
* Ensure the continuous operation of the Cleaning Services and monitor contract performance.
* Support the Authority in the delivery of their services.
* Manage supply chain partners to ensure effective delivery of services.
* Assist with implementing and maintaining Interserve’s strategy and policies for sustainability, Health & Safety, Quality, Environmental, Training and Development.
* Ensuring that the services Interserve delivers are fully compliant with all current legislation and Contract Compliance.
* Manage Cleaning Services to meet the standard set out within the PFI Contract.
* Organise and programme available resources.
* Provide support as a line manager, including HR processes, recruitment, performance management, training, monitoring, mentoring and counselling the cleaning team colleagues in their personal and professional development.
* Liaise with the Interserve Helpdesk to ensure all reactive cleaning events are closed out within their allocated completion times.
* Attend Site and Contract meetings to facilitate the overall operation of the service.
* Manage new starters and leavers in line with Interserve’s procedures and policies.
* Timesheet Management.
* Undertake appraisals as required for cleaning team colleagues.
* To carry out and take part in training as required.
* Prepare schedules for the Cleaning Services.
* Collate performance data and prepare Monthly Reports.
* Assist with the Preparation of cost plans for the Cleaning Services.
* Conduct site inspections to check performance and quality levels in line with KPI;s.
* Be proactive in the identification and resolution of problems.
* Regularly review working methods, alternative materials etc., in order to maximise effectiveness of service.
* Investigate complaints
* Ordering of stock, equipment and consumables.
* Any other reasonable task, as directed by the Account Manager.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
-Must have previous managerial experience
-Must have a proven experience within the cleaning industry
-Must be computer literate
-Training in BIC is desirable but not essential as training will be given
-Must work to a flexible approach
-Must have an understanding of machinary and specialist cleaning activities
-Flexible to the company/contract needs.
-Have the drive to succeed and be willing and open to change