KSS CRC are high performing Community Rehabilitation Company delivering a range of services designed to stop reoffending and prevent the harm caused to communities by crime. We have a strong ethos for engaging with our service users and work in collaboration with the people and communities we serve. We take great pride in providing a high level of service and are strongly committed to delivering on performance and quality.
The role of Case Administrator involves providing an effective administrative service to the team, you will be preparing and maintaining case files and producing reports.
We are looking for individuals who possess effective communication skills with excellent attention to detail, who are well organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
* Planning and organising your own work schedule in order to contribute to the overall effectiveness of the office. You will produce reports and correspondence to a high specification including minutes of team and interagency meetings.
* Prepare and maintain cases and other records and files in accordance with the standards required. Input accurate and timely data into Computerised Record systems.
* Assist with Responsible Officers diary management, prompting Officers of critical dates in caseload to assist in achieving performance targets.
* To be central point of contact for service users, colleagues and other agencies on behalf of Officers and provide an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiry service to KSSCRC users.
* Effectively handle incoming and outgoing mail. Operate office equipment and receive and transmit information using different modes of communication (photocopiers, email).
* Collate data to assist with the analysis and tracking of performance against targets.
* Contribute to the health, safety and security of the workplace by being alert to and identifying hazards and unsuitable working conditions, taking action in line with procedures.
Knowledge and Experience
* Effective communication skills at all levels, both face to face and on the telephone
* Ability to use PC software (particularly Word)
* Ability to use databases and enter data in an accurate and timely manner
* Organisational and administrative skills
* Ability to compose routine correspondence and reports and to present all work in the appropriate format
* Ability to provide an effective service to a range of service users, including outside agencies
* Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with staff at all levels
* Ability to work under pressure and according to tight deadlines
* Basic knowledge of health and safety in the office environment
The Ideal candidate will have:
* NVQ Level II Business Administration (or equivalent)
* Knowledge of Probation or the Criminal Justice System
Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week. We also welcome applications for part time working.
Closing Date: 27th January 2021
Benefits: 27 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme including access to 24 hour counselling service and Cycle to Work Scheme
KSS CRC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
KSS CRC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity