Fire Door installer / Carpenter
Pay: Rates are awarded on a very attractive piece-rate basis.
Full rate schedule available on request with your application.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
* Complete Fire Door Installations
* Appropriate use of all materials, tools, and resources
* Ensure quality and standards of work are high
* Ensure health and safety regulations are met as well as best practice standards
* Undertaking any training necessary for the role
* Ensure all work is evidenced through our app
The successful candidate must:
* NVQ in carpentry
* Hold a valid CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) card
* Be Asbestos-aware, and preferably first aid
* Provide own battery-powered tools
* Hold the full UK driving license and access to a van large enough to take doors
* Have excellent customer service and communication skills
* Smartphone for recording works completed (before, during and after photo)
* The applicant’s company must hold Public Liability Insurance
* Provide a DBS (CRB) check
* Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
* Have good full past work references/portfolio
* Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.
* Added to our database for further opportunities.
* We will provide you with a full corporate uniform and security ID.
Ventro is one of the top Passive Fire Safety Specialists in the UK. We are providers of Fire Doors, Fire Dampers, Fire Stopping, Fire Sprinklers and Fire Rated Cladding.
Ventro is dedicated on delivering a quality service guaranteeing our clients a complete Passive Fire Safety solution ensuring law compliance and customer satisfaction from initial consultation through to design, installation, maintenance and repair.
Ventro Ltd values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you think you think you have what it takes to become one of our Door Installers then click "Apply
Job Description We are a family business with 40 years of experience in supporting local contractors, builders, landscapers and craftsmen,...Apply For This Job
About Us Willmott Dixon is a privately-owned contracting and interior fit-out group with a local regional presence throughout the UK....Apply For This Job
About the role Balfour Beatty are currently recruiting for a Design Coordinator to join our Regional team in Birmingham. You...Apply For This Job
Installer- £50,000 + earnings p/a Flexible Hours to suit you – Full and Part-Time Imagine working for yourself, at your...Apply For This Job
Who are we? Rightio are a company who believe in doing things right first time, from checking every screw and...Apply For This Job
We could be the perfect fit! When you buy a Hammonds bedroom it’s been specifically designed to fit perfectly into...Apply For This Job