Job Type: Zero hour or 20 hours guaranteed
Hours: Between 7am and 10pm – Mixture of weekdays and weekends
Have you always wondered what it is like to work in Adult Social Care? Are you an experienced care support worker looking to work for a forward thinking organisation?
Here at TuVida (previously known as Carers Trust), we have an amazing opportunity for Care Support Workers to join us in Mansfield / Ashfield.
We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic and positive attitude towards working in the health and social care industry. Previous experience within the Care industry is not necessary but we want you to be passionate about delivering exceptional care to our service users.
TuVida are committed to the safeguarding of our staff and clients. All positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS and satisfactory references
What will you be doing as a Care Support Worker:
· To work alongside discharge and community care teams to provide a ‘hands on’ quality service to Carers and their families
· Providing practical and emotional support.
· Assistance with activities of daily living, including shopping and light domestic duties
· Support with medication.
· Prompting and assisting with personal care
· Prompting increased fluid intake, ensuring hydration and nutrition levels and provision of meals
· Work as part of a team, liaising with colleagues, other professionals and involve family members to ensure the best possible outcome for patients
· Producing and maintaining accurate records
· To continuously monitor and regularly evaluate service delivery ensuring best practice at all times and consulting with clients to identify their levels of satisfaction and future needs, ensuring that any queries or complaints are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
· To be flexible and to manage workload carrying out reviews of service when convenient with clients
· Conduct community based care visits as required to suit the needs of the organisation
Why work for TuVida?
We place a high priority on working with staff to recognise their skills and increase their professionalism – including, very importantly, their sense of their own value.
Although they often work alone, staff are never unsupported. They are members of teams who take part in development programmes and can expect focused support and encouragement from their managers.
There's lots of scope here for hard-working, ambitious people who care – we are a well-established and growing charity, with national and local presence.
· A fully paid DBS check
· Paid Holiday pro rata
· Statuary sick pay
· Company pension after 3 months if you earn over £10,000
· Mandatory and enhancement training
· Access to your own online roster
· A role that offers further career opportunities and qualifications (Diplomas)
· Work mobile phone, equipped with work email
· Employee assistance programme which gives advice and support with work or personal issues
Care & Support Worker – Plymouth & South Devon £8.85 per hour (Sleep in nights are paid at a rate...Apply For This Job
About The Role Deputy Home Manager Moss View, 77 Page Moss Lane, Huyton, Liverpool, Merseyside, L14 0JJ As a Deputy...Apply For This Job
We're looking for nurses like you to join us! As a Registered Nurse in Girvan and the surrounds, you'll work...Apply For This Job
At Newcross, we're transforming home care across the UK. Be a part of it. As a Care Assistant in Telford,...Apply For This Job
Are you proud to care? As a Male Care Assistant in the Whitchurch area of Bristol, you'll love the fast-pace...Apply For This Job