Care Assistants required for weekends and evenings in and around the Eastbourne
In 2019 we were recognised by Indeed as the #1 care provider in the UK to work
for and #3 overall for privately owned companies.
Agincare can offer you career stability as a Care Assistant at a time when
there is uncertainty with careers in bar work, retail, hospitality, in a
restaurant as a waiter or waitress, in sales, hairdressing or beauty we can
offer you the job security many other sectors can’t.
Social Care is an industry that is nationally recognised for the incredible
work that has been done supporting the nation throughout the pandemic, that
recognition has cemented Social Care as a key industry within the U.K.
Agincare offer free nationally recognised training and provide PPE above and
beyond government guidelines, experience isn’t required as our comprehensive
training and support will set you on a structured career path that will help
you reach your potential.
You can earn up to 10.75 per hour as a Care Assistant
* Fully funded professional development
* Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Paid mileage
* Long service bonus
* Excellent career progression
* National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
* Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure,
entertainment and more)
* EAP – Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and
* Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra
Role Responsibility of a Care Assistant(Healthcare Assistant)
As a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant), you’ll have the satisfaction of
really caring for people within their own home.
You may be offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication. You
will be enabling people to remain as independent as possible within a safe
environment, participating in activities and becoming valued within the working
What an Excellent Care Assistant (Health Care Assistant) Looks Like
* A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life
* The right to work in the UK
* A good level of English – both written and spoken
* Ideally a driving licence and your own vehicle
* Approachable and supportive to individuals
* Family business that has been providing reliable and professional care
* One of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
* 90% of our customers rate us as excellent or great
Please apply today for more information and start your career as Care Assistant
Apply to this job.
Think you’re the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 9591/9170
Show moreShow less
Residential Support Worker Reference PRI40093 Location Arden Care & College, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0TZ Priory Group Division Education & Children’s...Apply For This Job
MSL – Oncology Medical Science Liaison – Oncology National role A field based medical role responsible for non-promotional, scientific exchange...Apply For This Job
RESIDENTIAL CHILDCARE WORKERS Amegreen Children’s Services work with children who cannot live in a family – our job is to...Apply For This Job
Join our family at Townhill Dental Practice!We will help you to build a career pathway to fulfil your ambitions and...Apply For This Job
Organisation L & Q Living Contract Type Permanent Business Area Care & Support Job Title: Support Worker Location: Essex –...Apply For This Job